Senior Software Developer – Angular
Recently recognized as one of the Top 40 Fastest Growing Tech Companies in CT, Marlin continues to be the leading workplace communication solution provider and is excited to have a part in building Connecticut’s technology future. We are passionate about building innovative software and we are looking for passionate people to join our team!
Marlin has a dynamic team of employees creating new digital technologies for workplace communication, providing inventive solutions to companies throughout North America. To support Marlin’s continued growth, we are currently looking for a Senior Software Developer to join our expanding and talented Software Engineering team. Marlin is seeking an enthusiastic and proven Senior Software Developer with excellent C# and ASP.NET experience.
The ideal Senior Software Developer candidate will have shown proven development skills and an ability to provide expertise across the .NET Development environment for a variety of applications and websites. This candidate will be someone who thrives in a fast paced environment while being a part of an elite team and welcomes new challenges every day.
Come work in a collaborative and energetic Agile environment and help shape the future of the company! As a key member in our Software Development team, you’ll have an opportunity to make a significant creative impact through a variety of different platforms for our growing portfolio of services and customer tools. Our digital products are used or viewed by over 1,000,000 people daily, giving us outstanding visibility in the business world!
And, best of all, Marlin is a fantastic place to work with great people & benefits, a dog-friendly environment, and very low employee turnover!
This Senior Software Developer position reports to the Manager of Software Engineering.
- Develop and support applications using C# and ASP.NET
- Recommend strategies to continuously improve the software and development capabilities of the team
- Passion for building great software that exceeds user expectations
- 5+ years in ASP.NET
- 5+ years with object-oriented programming in C#
- 5+ years with SQL Server
- 4+ years creating RESTful web service experience
- Experience with Angular 2+ and .NET Core
- Working knowledge of TFS and Git
- Clever, client-minded problem solver
- Great communication skills, both oral and written
- Adaptable and works well with both common users and technical resources
- Visual Studio 2015+
- Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science or another relevant field - an equivalent of the same in working experience is also acceptable for this position
- Flexible work schedule, with the ability to work from home on occasion
- Paid Vacation, Sick Days & Personal Days
- Company sponsored breakfasts & luncheons
- Company sponsored Happy Hours
- Quarterly chair massages
- Dog-friendly Workplace
- A rockin' Holiday Party, Halloween Party, 4th of July Picnic
- Multiple healthcare packages (including Dental & Vision coverage)
- 401K with 3% matched funds
- Health Club Reimbursement
- Life Insurance, STD and LTD benefits
- Employee Recognition Awards
Please note: This is NOT a remote position - candidate must be able to work from Wallingford, CT headquarters location. Team collaboration is paramount to our continued success.