Senior React Native Developer
Techlink Systems Inc.
- Development, testing, deployment, and maintenance of mobile applications and web services to support the information needs of the company's business lines.
- Design, Develop, and Test mobile applications on Android and Apple iOS platform using React Native and Redux.
- Design, Develop and Test API on Google, AWS and Heroku platform using Node JS and Typescript.
- Perform business and data analysis to determine the need for applications and processes to be developed, modified, or deployed; this involves the ability to work with business line personnel to understand needs and confirm the proposed solutions.
- Work is performed with information security and process maintenance at the forefront of the development effort.
- 2nd / 3rd level support of business unit specific systems as determined by IT Management.
- Off hours and on call support of production applications.
- At least 3-5 years or more of experience in mobile app design and development.
- Previous experience building mobile applications for Android and iOS.
- Experience with React Native and Redux.
- Experience with Node JS and Typescript.
- Hands on experience with web service REST/SOAP.
- Experience setting up CI/CD and automation.
- Experience working in Cloud environment with either AWS, GCP or Heroku.
- Knowledge of database development and administration.
- Ability to coordinate various activities with multiple groups including IT teams, vendors, operations, etc. while producing a complete solution.
- Demonstrated ability to communicate across all levels and types of organizational situations.
- Effective written communication skills.
- Ability to work and thrive in a fast-paced environment, learn rapidly and master diverse technologies and techniques, along with a desire for continued learning.
Other Qualifications - Preferred Experience
- Bachelor's degree in Information Technology or a related field.
- Experience with Objective C, SWIFT, JSON and Python.
- Experience with Salesforce and Adobe AEM.
- Knowledge of Application & Software Development Life Cycle (SDLC) and Agile.