Senior React Developer (Remote, US Only)
Perficient currently has a career opportunity for a Senior React Developer in multiple office locations, or remote if not located in a city with a Perficient office. Must be located in the US and open to working EST.
At Perficient you’ll deliver mission-critical technology and business solutions to Fortune 500 companies and some of the most recognized brands on the planet. And you’ll do it with cutting-edge technologies, thanks to our close partnerships with the world’s biggest vendors. Our network of offices across North America, as well as locations in India and China, will give you the opportunity to spread your wings, too.
We’re proud to be publicly recognized as a “Top Workplace” year after year. This is due, in no small part, to our entrepreneurial attitude and collaborative spirit that sets us apart and keeps our colleagues impassioned, driven, and fulfilled.
As a Senior React Developer, you will participate in all aspects of the software development lifecycle which includes estimating, technical design, implementation, documentation, testing, deployment, and support of application developed for our clients. As a member working in a team environment, you will take direction from solution architects and Leads on development activities.
- Responsible for development, programming, coding of complex and business critical Information Technology solutions using React, NodeJS, and MongoDB.
- Develop microservices and has extensive experience using GitLab, Jenkins, PM2, Clustering, other tools, and technologies for developing a scalable application.
- Work on integration issues and determines the integration approach. Coordinate with other areas for integration architecture solutions.
- Review code developed by other Developers.
- Write detailed technical specifications for entire systems (made up of several subsystems). Identify integration points. Review technical specs created by other developers.
- "Scope" time, resources, etc. required to complete programming projects. Seek review from other Developers, Business Analysts, Systems Analysts or Project Managers on estimates.
- Perform unit testing and debugging. Able to debug most program errors.
- Demonstrate the ability to adapt and work with team members of various experience level.
- Passionate coder with 5 years of application development experience.
- At least 2 years of experience and proficiency in developing applications using React, NodeJS, ExpressJS, MongoDB and has extensive experience in designing developing microservices.
- Good understanding of microservices architecture.
- Working experience using GitLab, Jenkins, PM2 and similar tools and technologies.
- Bachelor’s degree in an IT related field or equivalent work experience.
- Expert level experience and understanding with unit testing, release procedures, coding design, and documentation protocol as well as change management procedures.
- Experience developing a web-based user interface for business applications.
- Integration experience using web services - SOAP and/or REST.
- Strong debugging, problem-solving and investigative skills. Ability to assimilate disparate information (log files, error messages, etc.) and pursue leads to find root cause problems.
- Experience with Agile/Scrum methodology.
- Self-starter who can work independently.
- Strong consulting and communication skills. Ability to work effectively with various organizations in pursuit of problem solutions.
Perficient full-time employees receive complete and competitive benefits. We offer a collaborative work environment, competitive compensation, generous work/life opportunities, and an outstanding benefits package that includes paid time off plus holidays. In addition, all colleagues are eligible for a number of rewards and recognition programs including billable bonus opportunities. Encouraging a healthy work/life balance and providing our colleagues with great benefits are just part of what makes Perficient a great place to work.
More About Perficient
Perficient is the leading digital transformation consulting firm serving Global 2000 and enterprise customers throughout North America. With unparalleled information technology, management consulting and creative capabilities, Perficient and Perficient Digital agency deliver vision, execution, and value with outstanding digital experience, business optimization, and industry solutions. See more about our organization at www.perficient.com.
Does this seem like a good fit? We want to talk to you. Apply now.