Senior .NET Developer- Angular
Technology is constantly changing and our adversaries are digitally exceeding law enforcement’s ability to keep pace. Those charged with protecting the United States are not always able to access the evidence needed to prosecute crime and prevent terrorism. The Government has trusted in Peraton to provide the technical ability, tools, and resources to bring criminals to justice. In response to this challenge, Peraton is seeking a .NET Developer with an expertise in user interface development using Angular JS to provide proven, industry leading big data capabilities to our customer. What you’ll do…
• Work on the front line of the research, development, design, and deployment of a state of the art big data enterprise data loading solution that will revolutionize the way our customer interacts with their data.
• Responsible for designing, testing, coding, and developing solutions to meet customer needs; ensuring software continues to function normally through software maintenance, upgrade, and testing; documenting the application, service and environment as a reference for future operations and maintenance, including version and platform upgrades.
• Lead Scrum Teams and provide JIRA admin support. You’d be a great fit if…
• You’ve obtained a BS degree. However, equivalent experience may be considered in lieu of degree.
• You have eight (8) years of experience with programming and software development including analysis, design, development, implementation, testing, maintenance, quality assurance, troubleshooting and/or upgrading of software systems.
• You have at least four (4) years of experience using .NET software.
• You have a current Top Secret security clearance, the ability to obtain a polygraph and possess SCI eligibility. It’d be even better if you…
• Have the ability to build UX-centric systems using HTML5, CSS, C# and AngularJS.
• Have worked with AWS.
• Have experience using large scale, high-concurrency data processing tools and methods.
• Have experience with Agile development methodologies.
• Have knowledge of search tools, including SOLR or Elastic Search.
• Are experienced with an Agile environment and have developed User Stories.
• Have experience as a ScrumMaster.
• Are comfortable with JIRA admin functions.
• Have experience with system engineering tasks such as patching. What you’ll get…
• An immediately-vested 401(K) with employer matching
• Rapid PTO accrual schedule with floating holidays
• Comprehensive medical, dental, and vision coverage
• Tuition assistance, financing, and refinancing
• Paid maternity and paternity leave
• Company-paid infertility treatments
• Cross-training and professional development opportunities
• The ability to influence major initiatives*This position requires the candidate to have a current Top Secret security clearance and the ability to obtain a polygraph. Candidate must possess SCI eligibility. We are an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer. We consider applicants without regard to race, color, religion, age, national origin, ancestry, ethnicity, gender, gender identity, gender expression, sexual orientation, marital status, veteran status, disability, genetic information, citizenship status, or membership in any other group protected by federal, state, or local law. Job Requirements: