Senior/Lead Software Engineer - Tools and Framework
To get the best candidate experience, please consider applying for a maximum of 3 roles within 12 months to ensure you are not duplicating efforts.
Products and Technology
Job Title: Software Engineer
- Front End
Our main mission is to create a sustainable software quality ecosystem, by challenging the status quo and bringing the most innovative ideas and technologies to power customers delight in the quality of software products as well as in the quality of processes used for producing products. Ideal candidates are experienced, hands-on senior or lead engineers with a passion for design and development, and the ability to quickly deliver innovative solutions to optimize and improve the development experience.
You will be working on very impactful and broad-reaching projects that internal teams across the company, as well as external teams, will consume.
- Independently designs and delivers productivity tools and frameworks to boost development and test automation processes
- Works closely with Product Manager and other stakeholders to ensure that features are delivered to meet business and quality requirements
- Collaborates and leads architecture discussions with principal architects and business stakeholders
- Performs regular code and design reviews for features delivered by other developers
- Operates effectively in the hybrid engineering model where engineers are expected to be able to design and execute the necessary work to ensure quality in their own code as well as other engineers
- Owns all stages in the iterative development pipeline from design, to implementation, testing, deployment, monitoring and maintenance
- Collaborates with other engineering teams (internal and external) to assist in the adoption of productivity tools and frameworks and find an opportunity to make our product better
Skills & proficiencies:
- Bachelor s degree in Computer Science or related engineering field. Masters degree is a plus.
- Deep understanding and experience with of Object-oriented design
- Understanding of Service-oriented architecture
- Solid knowledge of W3C standards as well as web technologies, such as Java
Script, CSS, HTML5, JSON, YAML
- Expert level in one or more of OOP languages, like, Java, C#, etc. Java is preferred
- Experience in building, testing, deploying and maintaining microservices
- Experience in node.js is a must
- Experience with Kubernetes is a plus
- Experience with Agile SCRUM development methodology.
- Experience with Continuous Development and Continuous Integration (CI/CD) process, familiarity with Maven, Jenkins, Bazel, Git technologies is a plus
- Self-motivator, who can work independently, able to learn quickly, meets deadlines and demonstrates problem-solving skills
- Strong commitment to respect deliverable s schedule
- Passion for shipping high quality, clean, tested code with an aim to delight users
- Be continuous perfectionist in everything you accomplish
- Enthusiastic, creative and not being afraid to experiment
- Effective team player
- If you require assistance due to a disability applying for open positions please submit a request via this Accommodations Request Form.
At Salesforce we believe that the business of business is to improve the state of our world. Each of us has a responsibility to drive Equality in our communities and workplaces. We are committed to creating a workforce that reflects society through inclusive programs and initiatives such as equal pay, employee resource groups, inclusive benefits, and more. Learn more about Equality at Salesforce and explore our benefits.
Salesforce.com and Salesforce.org are Equal Employment Opportunity and Affirmative Action Employers. Qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender perception or identity, national origin, age, marital status, protected veteran status, or disability status. Salesforce.com and Salesforce.org do not accept unsolicited headhunter and agency resumes. Salesforce.com and Salesforce.org will not pay any third-party agency or company that does not have a signed agreement with Salesfore.com or Salesforce.org.
Salesforce welcomes all.
Pursuant to the San Francisco Fair Chance Ordinance and the Los Angeles Fair Chance Initiative for Hiring, Salesforce will consider for employment qualified applicants with arrest and conviction records.
Posted 2 Days Ago
Founded in 1999, Salesforce is the global leader in Customer Relationship Management (CRM). Companies of every size and industry are using Salesforce to transform their businesses, across sales, service, marketing, commerce, and more by connecting with customers in a whole new way. We harness technologies that can revolutionize companies, careers, and, hopefully, our world.
Salesforce is built on a set of four core values: Trust, Customer Success, Innovation, and Equality. By making technology more accessible, we're helping create a future with greater opportunity and equality for all. This has taken our company to great heights, including being ranked by Fortune as one of the Most Admired Companies in the World and one of the 100 Best Companies to Work For eleven years in a row, and named Innovator of the Decade and one of the World s Most Innovative Companies eight years in a row by Forbes.
There are those who choose to work with the best and brightest. And then, there are those who want to do more than just a job. They are the ones improving lives, not only their careers. Having an impact now instead of later. Doing something that s so much bigger than themselves, an industry, and their company.
We believe everyone can be a Trailblazer. Join Salesforce and discover a future of new opportunities.