Senior Java Developer - FX/Trading -Full Stack
Our client, a leading global financial services company, has approximately 200 million customer accounts and does business in more than 140 countries. They provide consumers, corporations, governments and institutions with financial products and services, including consumer banking and credit, corporate and investment banking, securities brokerage, transaction services, and wealth management.
Hands-on developer who can lead and interact with the business. Team is in NYSingapore
Chennai. The role is back-end heavy. Must have financial--trading is preferred.
Must haves Java J2EE Rest API's Spring boot Hibernate They use Angular on the front-end.
Description This role is for an Application Development Sr. Programmer Analyst to work on the FX Margin application development team. The team is responsible for the strategic development of the FX application, Major Global Bank's core platform for FX Margin.
The platform calculates real time margin (FX and Options) and positions and portfolio valuation. The technology team is responsible for sales, prime brokerage and private banking clients. The overriding aim of the group is to deliver solutions to the business in the most effective way. The responsibility of the team currently includes but is not limited to
- Support of existing application
- Development and support of new features and functionality as required by the business This is a hand on Sr. Programmer Analyst role that will offer exposure to the full development cycle, whilst working closely with the front office business on future deliverables for the product Key Responsibilities
- Build and extend next generation of the platform in line with strategic business goal ndash Developing application components using Java
Script, HTML5 and CSS3, integrated with core supporting Java services using best practices
- Working with the business stakeholders on requirement analysis and acting as a liaison between the business users and technology developers in India, while also contributing to hands on architecturedesign and development
- Develop next generation technology engineering for the platform, including but not limited to, big data analytics, cloud adoption, UI redesign, Dockercontainer based micro-service oriented re-engineering Key Relationships
- Various technology teams
- Sales, margin trading and private banking business stakeholders
- Front Line Support Establish your profile in the Global Foreign Exchange Technology organisation, involved with a key platform development, and its expansion with the targeted growth model Knowledge
- Required 7+ years of experience in developing distributed, high volume, low latency, global application in a trading environment
- Good all-round skill and technical expertise on key technology components
RequiredStrong grasp of fundamental computer science concepts data structures, algorithms, concurrency, and object oriented design
RequiredBachelor degree in computer science or related fields.
- Required at least 5 years' experience working in the financial industry, with preferably 3+ years of FX andor creditmargin experience
- Nice to have relevant experience with trade capture and processing. Skills
- Modular and object-oriented Java
Script using Angular, React, HTML5, CSS3
- Enterprise level application development using REST APIs, J2EE, Spring, Hibernate, JDBC, JMS
- Real-time high frequency, low latency trading work would be a plus point
- Exposure to Big Data Technologies or Cloud and micro service based architecture is a plus
QualificationsStrong academic record, ideally with a good degree and a mathematical or computer science background.
- Strong Communication skills
- Self Motivated
- Willingness to learn
- Excellent planning and organizational skills
- Strong negotiation skills . 143535 Please see our complete list of jobs at www.rmscorp.com