Senior Full Stack Engineer (Angular & React)
What We’re Looking For
- Real-world experience programming in an object-oriented programming language. We're looking for people with 5+ years of experience under their belt. We're also looking for people with experience leading technical decisions.
- Passion; you enjoy solving complex problems and doing good for our patients and providers
- Natural curiosity, and a genuine desire to learn
- A good listener who respects their colleagues, but who isn’t afraid to assert themself
- An owner. You pick work up off the floor, solve hard problems, and believe in asking for forgiveness, not permission
- Fearlessness, and a comfort with uncertainty. You have an acumen for turning complex problems into actionable plans
What You Will Do
You’ll imagine, develop, document, support, and maintain full-stack hosted software. You will:
- Write elegant and functional code
- Ship features often
- Communicate regularly, and overcome “blocks”
- Create software you’re proud of, and that consumers love
We use React and Angular on the front end, and Node on the backend; Mongo for our main DB, Redis Amazon SQS to coordinate among our various processes, and scikit-learn for machine learning. We host it all in AWS.
Our mobile apps are written in Objective-C/Swift and Java/Kotlin. iOS uses CocoaPods to manage dependencies and relies on native frameworks like Core Data and Core Bluetooth, as well as third party frameworks like OpenAPI. The Android application uses Retrofit, RxAndroid, and Dagger as well as the lifecycle aware Android Architecture Components.
We’re committed to unit testing, peer review, quality processes, and rapid cycle deployment.