Senior Full Stack Developer
We are currently in search of a Sr. Full Stack Developer, to deliver technology solutions that support business process efficiencies.
This position is in Norcross, GA.
We are a leading manufacturer of architectural aluminum products and systems for the commercial construction industry.
- Develop custom and sometimes complex community-focused WordPress-based websites.
- Leverage your experience with a broad range of technology stacks, platforms, and workflow tools to do your best work and share your knowledge with fellow team members.
- Partners with business and IT members to identify business and technology objectives, associated information technology requirements, associated value, and develops the implementation plans to achieve defined goals.
- Collaborate with the Commercial Technology team to meet requirements and timelines.
- Maintain quality and ensure the responsiveness of applications.
- Design and implementation of the overall web architecture.
- Ensuring the entire stack is designed and built for speed and scalability.
- Integrating our front-end UI with the constructed API.
- Design and implementation of continuous integration and deployment.
- Be able to write test-driven code to help maintain projects.
- Write clean, concise code that conforms to modern best practices.
- Help mentor junior developers and advance their skills.
- Mentor the team advance in Angular knowledge and skills.
- Work with the team to restructure outdated systems and bring them up to the current technology stack.
- Bring in new ideas on best practices in developments and help the team advance in the skill.
- Engage with the team to achieve the proper technology stack that can drive the business and projects ahead of time.
- Upgrade outdated VB projects into C# and use the reusable code approach.
- Bachelor’s Degree
- Minimum 7 years of Information Technology or Information Services work experience.
- Minimum of 6 years in Development.
- C# and Java Knowledge
- SQL Server
- Visual Studios
- Project lead experience.
- Experience in a large complex organization.
- Experience designing, developing and implementing storefronts.
- Previous experience building large scale client-facing web applications backed by service-oriented architecture.
- Experience prototyping and developing unique and innovative websites.
- Experience developing community-focused websites.
- Experience building back-end cloud-based services.
- Familiar working with design tools like Photoshop and Illustrator.
- In-depth knowledge of customizing and configuring Webpack and Sage.
- Experience in creating and implementing subtle UI animations.