Senior Full Stack Developer
Full Stack Sr. Software Engineer Job Overview The Sr. Software Engineer has sound comprehension of the technology stack and associated business domain. You will independently implement prioritized feature sets assigned for development. You will coordinate with the engineering, testing, devops and product teams to ensure that features are well understood and implementation is done based on optimal design and industry best practices. Responsibilities
- Own complete technical work streams and finish implementation within the planned sprints. -Provide design solutions to project execution teams for implementation. -Provide technology assessments, strategies, and roadmaps for one or more technology domains.
- Participate in configuring the infrastructure architecture and advise engineering teams on its efficient use. Qualifications
- Must have a minimum of 7 years of professional software engineering experience and a Bachelor of Computer Science or equivalent degree.
- 3 years of experience in Java application end to end development.
- Strong core Java skills and well versed on coding, design patterns and related frameworks.
- Strong core Java
Script skills including 2 years of experience in UI technologies HTML5/Backbone.js/Vue.js/AngularJS/Bootstrap etc.
- 2 years of experience in using frameworks like Spring, Spring boot, etc.
- Strong debugging, problem solving, and investigative skills.
- Ability to assimilate disparate information (log files, error messages, etc.) and pursue leads to find root cause problems. -Experience with Agile/Scrum methodology.
- Excellent written and oral communication skills with the ability to communicate effectively with technical and non-technical staff.
PreferredSkills And Education
- Master's degree in Computer Science or a related field. -Knowledge of Hibernate ORM and data access protocols for RDMS like MySQL etc. and abstract datastores like Redis etc. -Experience with modern frameworks and technologies inclusive of Microservices development experience. Perks:
- Unlimited Paid Time Off
- Company paid medical, vision and dental benefits
- Equity in the company