Sr Angular 2 Developer, UI, UX, Typescript
This is a very exciting career opportunity working with extraordinary technical, business and financial team members who sincerely care about open communication and efficient organizational process. I promise you will enjoy working with an exceptional development team with an excellent culturethat enjoys getting things done as a team or as individual contributors. This is a smaller company without the problems normally associated with small companies. They have excellent benefits and resources like big companies. You will enjoy autonomy, and a fantastic team around you, real performers who care about team communication. One day a week remote work from home. Our client has doubled in size every year for the past 3 years and that trend has continued. This is a developer centric environment inside a very attractive company with savvy technologists, savvy financial professionals, a CIO as CEO/President.
The Senior Angular 2 Developer will be responsible for almost all aspects of the user interfaces and user experience.
In this role you will be responsible for ensuring that the user-experience and overall product vision is carried out through the entire application. You should be experienced in using the latest techniques to build rich, interactive, modern web and mobile applications but rooted in development standards and best practices. This includes performing analysis on architecture and desired application end-state to determine the best framework, REST API's and tools to use in each situation. You should be able to contribute value both through strategic thinking, thought leadership and daily execution of tasks and assignments. You will work closely with developers in a highly-collaborative, somewhat agile environment. Work on front-end development activities, solutions, methods, and practices. Work with product team to understand project requirements. Transpose sketches, wireframes, mock-ups into working code. Build and test reusable code and libraries for future use. Ensure the technical feasibility of design team outputs.
- Develop step-by-step application user interfaces that are dynamically constructed based on data from back-end services.
- Assure that all user input is validated before submitting to back-end services.
- Collaborate with other team members and stakeholders, includingback-end developers/architects,marketing team, compliance department, and operations team.
Desired Skills and Desired Qualifications (all of these skills are not required)
- Must haveAngular 2, TypeScript experience
- Must have REST API experience
- Webpack, NPM or Gulp
- user interface (UI) design, user experience (UX) design, HTML5, CSS3
- Experience with CSS systems such as LESS and SASS to compile style files
- Object-Oriented Design (OOD) and SOLID principles
- Experience with distributed source control such as Git
- Good understanding of asynchronous request handling, asynchronous programming, partial page updates, jQuery, AJAX, promises, and promise chaining
- Good understanding of unit/functional testing and how to write meaningful test cases
- Good understanding of robust error handling and logging techniques
- Proficient understanding of cross-browser compatibility issues and workarounds
Employment Type: Regular Full-Time
Salary Range: $130,000 – 150,000 / year + bonus
Benefits: health, medical, dental, vision – only cost employee about $100 per month.
Bonus structure up to 15% of annual base salary, paid vacation, paid holidays, paid sick days. Remote work from home one day a week, 401k matching. Relocation Assistance.
Location: Fort Worth, Texas
(south of downtown Fort Worth, Texas)
Immigration: US citizens and those authorized to work in the US are encouraged to apply. We are unable to sponsor H1b candidates at this time.
Please apply with resume (MS Word format preferred), and you may also Apply with your Linked In Profile or resume via the Job Posting page:
Please call 817-424-1411 to inquire or to follow up on your resume submission.