SENIOR FRONT END DEVELOPER
BH: 1572620 •*
* MUST BE ABLE TO WORK AS AN EMPLOYEE *** NO C2C **
* MUST BE ABLE TO WORK ON-SITE **
* Our Client is expanding and currently seeks a SENIOR FRONT END DEVELOPER For a 3 month “Contract-to-Hire” opportunity!
Leverage your UI – UX and ANGULAR experience to help take your career with our Client to the "Next Level" for 2019 and beyond!
Location: Lorton, Virginia The qualified Front End Developer will become part of our Client’s team to support a suite of computer and automated software applications.
The Front End Developer will support a broad range of complex business systems. This position requires a highly motivated, self-reliant team player.
Roles and Responsibilities:
• You will develop applications in a Unix/Linux and Windows VM environment to ensure performance and data availability – using front-end technologies.
• Apply required updates and patches, monitor and tune system to achieve optimum performance levels, and provide reports to support metrics collection.
• Support the Agile process using SCRUM methodology and Jira.
• Some local travel may be required.
• 9 Years with Bachelors in Science; 7 Years with Masters; 0 Years with PhD.
• Proven experience developing with technologies such as React Angular JS, Angular 2, node. JS, responsive and mobile design, and cross browser development.
• Basic Understanding of Accessibility (508).
• Experience with the Eclipse IDE.
• Experience with Agile toolsets, such as JIRA and Confluence.
• Experience developing and consuming SOAP and REST web services for an operational/production environment.
• Basic understanding of Agile project management methodologies, including Scrum.
• Ability to task manage and communicate effectively with project staff.
• Must be a team player, self-motivated, self-starter and a quick learner .
• Experience coordinating the activities of multiple teams supporting project reviews.
• Excellent written and verbal communication skills coupled with strong listening skills .
• Excellent problem solving, analytical skills.
• Available for occasional off hours support.
• Experience with MQ, MDB, JMS and other messaging technologies.
• Experience with MySQL and Cassandra.
• Experience working with Spring Boot.
• Experience with mobile responsive design and mobile frameworks such as Cordova.
• Experience with Atlassian toolset, including Jira, Confluence, and Bamboo.
• Certified ScrumMaster and/or Certified Product Owner desired with Scrum and or Scaled Agile Framework for the enterprise (SAFe) experience. •There is no per diem with this position •There is no relocation budgeted for this position. If this position requires you to relocate you will be responsible for those costs. •MUST be able to work without sponsorship or VISA transfer for this position.
EMAIL: firstname.lastname@example.org Why Kelly?
As a worker today, it’s up to you to take charge of your career and look for opportunities to learn, grow, and achieve your potential. Helping you find what’s next is what we’re all about. We know what’s going on in the evolving world of work—just ask the 440,000 people we employ each year. Connecting with us means getting the support, guidance, and opportunities needed to take your career where you may have never imagined.
About Kelly At Kelly, we’re always thinking about what’s next and advising job seekers on new ways of working to reach their full potential. In fact, we’re a leading advocate for temporary/non-traditional workstyles, because we believe they allow flexibility and tremendous growth opportunities that enable a better way to work and live. Connecting great people with great companies is what we do best, and our employment opportunities span a wide variety of workstyles, skill levels, and industries around the world.
Kelly is an equal opportunity employer committed to employing a diverse workforce and providing accommodations for people with disabilities in all parts of the hiring process as required under its Employment Accommodation Policy. Kelly will work with applicants to meet accommodation needs that are made known to Kelly in advance. Job Requirements: