Senior Front End Developer
Role: Senior Front-End Developer
Salary: £70-£80K + Bonus & Benefits
Location: Central London
We are looking for an experienced and highly motivated Senior Front-end Developer with strong Angular 2+ skills and ideally someone with a management/mentoring inclination.
Our client operates a successful B2C channel in the UK, as well as a 50+ strong global B2B partner network. The Front-end team has been at the forefront of their expansion, achieving feats such as launching a new partner microsite every 2 weeks for a continuous period of 12 months.
The Senior Front-end Developer will actively participate in the decision making process for ongoing core product improvements and advocate best practices, acting as the ultimate gatekeeper of clean, high-quality code for our clients web-based products.
The successful candidate will combine the mindset of a strong, disciplined individual contributor with that of a leader keen on mentoring others. This is a fantastic opportunity for someone looking to develop in a leadership capacity, while enjoying all the benefits of a high-growth and collaborative environment.
● Advanced knowledge of Front-end development concepts, practices and methodologies
● Formal management experience and/or demonstrated ability to plan, delegate and lead
● CS background preferred
● 4+ years commercial experience with Angular 2+
● Experience with RESTful JSON APIs
● CSS preprocessors (LESS, Sass, Stylus)
● Version control (Git)
● Package manager (Yarn, npm)
● Task runners (Gulp, Grunt)
● Module bundlers (Webpack, RequireJS, Rollup)
● Knowledge of TDD preferred (Mocha, Jasmine, Karma, Chai)
Interviews can be conducted at short notice for this position and SoCode offer a fantastic referral bonus so get in touch if you know someone who would be interested in this opportunity. If you are interested in applying for this role, please email firstname.lastname@example.org