Senior Front-End Application Developer at Fiserv in Coral Springs, FL
FiservCoral Springs, FL
Senior Front-End Application Developer
What does an outstanding Senior Front
- End Application Developer do?
An outstanding Senior Front
- End Engineer merges wisdom in the field of Front
- End development with a guiding mentality and an understanding of the constraints and needs of the business to elevate the quality of the output of the entire team over time. They lead by example, prioritize quality, and help define the long-term architecture for the full suite of web applications.
As a Senior Front
S and Front
- End Web frameworks such as React JS and Angular JS. Be a part of a great team and work in modern technologies and make a difference to the business.
- Commerce Platforms, and high-volume transactional systems. Familiarity in remediating audit and security issues identified by Fortify or other code scanning software. Master's degree in CISMIS Travel required 10. Learn more about Fiserv To support the total well-being of our associates, Fiserv takes a broad approach to our benefits. We offer a comprehensive benefits package that provides flexibility and affordability with a variety of medical, dental, vision, life insurance and disability options.
We are FISVProud of our benefits and well-being programs. Our commitment to wellness, wellness education, preventive services and fitness activities are designed to meet you where you are.
Life moves fast. And as it does, we know most people aren't thinking about "financial services". But we are.
We help people and businesses move money and information every minute of every day. Our solutions connect financial institutions, corporations, merchants and consumers to one another, millions of times a day, behind the scenes, reliably and securely.
We're Fiserv, a global leader in Fintech and payments enabling innovative financial services experiences that are in step with the way people live and work today. The company's approximately 44,000 associates proudly serve clients in more than 100 countries, so their customers, members and consumers can move money when and where they need it, at the point of thought.
Our Aspiration is to move money and information in a way that moves the world. As a FORTUNETrademark 500 company and one of FORTUNE Magazine World's Most Admired Companies for the seventh consecutive year, we are committed to excellence and purposeful innovation.
We welcome and encourage diversity in our workforce. Fiserv is an Equal Opportunity Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability, or status as a protected veteran Explore the possibilities of a career with Fiserv and Find Your Forward with us.
More Angular Jobs
Uh oh! Something went wrong. Please try again.