Senior Engineer (Full-Stack)
You will be the second engineering hire for Meadow, but the fifth member of our engineering team (3 of our co-founders are engineers). Meadow is comprised of multiple React client applications alongside a Node.js back-end, and we are looking for a strong engineer to help shape the future of these applications. We are looking for someone who enjoys and wants to work primarily on our API backend. However, having the ability to jump into React quickly and finish out a feature is a huge plus. If you don't know React yet, we will teach you!
- Develop and ship features from end-to-end.
- Engineer scalable APIs in Node.js to power all of our clients
- Performance tune response times and SQL queries
- Implement user interfaces in React alongside Redux
- Work with our team to engineer new growth initiatives
- Write lots of tests!
We are looking for people with:
- Experience developing back-end APIs to power consumer product and/or SaaS platforms
- Experience with Node.js, SQL Databases, and React (or another framework like Ember or Angular)
- Desire to use and contribute back to open-source
- A drive to work in a fast-paced, team oriented environment You can expect:
- Work with the latest technologies (Node.js, React, ES6/7, Koa, etc.)
- Competitive compensation with a strong equity position
- Flexible work hours and 25 days paid vacation that you are expected to take
- Full medical, dental, and vision We're looking for someone who wants to be an integral part of the small Meadow team with a significant equity position to match. Meadow (YC Winter 2015) creates software to help cannabis dispensaries run their organizations and ensure they are compliant with all current and new regulations. The people at Meadow work on challenges everyday that range from crafting consumer product interfaces to back-end SaaS logic. Our platform is used by hundreds of dispensaries. We are looking for driven individuals who want to use their energy to move cannabis forward. We are here to do the best work of our lives in a green field of opportunity. Meadow is currently based in SOMA, San Francisco, CA. Company Culture We value customer service and independent thinkers. If you think you have a great idea after hearing client feedback in our bi-weekly product meetings, you can make it happen!
Resourcefulness, education, and community are three of our most important values. At Meadow, we hold events to help educate the cannabis community on how to modernize and keep up to date with the ever changing landscape. Interested in this role?
Skip straight to final-round interviews by applying through Triplebyte. Apply