Senior Consultant – AngularJS Developer
Who Are We?
TeraThink has celebrated over 15 years of successful delivery of innovative and transformative consulting services to the federal government. We specialize in information technology and management consulting that has a purpose and makes a difference. Our teams are focused on providing exceptional service and solving our clients’ toughest challenges.
Our leadership team has a vast amount of experience and boasts a highly successful track record of delivering results within their respective solution areas and industries. Each leader adheres to a “lead by the way you want to be led” philosophy, which emphasizes transparency and open-door approachability.
Who Are We Looking For?
At TeraThink, we put our employees first and we expect nothing but your best in return. Our company believes in the importance of growth, passion, character, and of course - fun! Our positive work environment encourages team members to find enjoyable and challenging work in order to bring out the best in each individual. We look for dedicated team members who want to be a part of growing this incredible company. The best candidates are those who always look to go above and beyond and challenge themselves to achieve more each day.
Sound Like You?
Do you want to excel in your career and enjoy what you do? Then come join our growing team of brilliant professionals at TeraThink.
What You’ll Do
- Participate in developing complex full-stack web applications for federal government systems modernization programs
- Operate in a fully agile environment on a scrum team
- Take on new initiatives and new task orders to build innovative functionality into the evolving systems
- Monitor and tune systems to achieve optimum performance levels
- Interface with multiple stakeholders and effectively collaborate and maintain open communication, reaching across functional borders within the project teams
- Support other team members by participating in discussion forums
- Build and maintain knowledge resources and best practices to be used in engagements
- Participate in internal presentations, hackathons and other community building events
What We’re Looking For
- Must be a U.S. citizen, with the ability to obtain a public trust clearance, per contract requirements
- Strong understanding of application design and integration, ideally in an Agile-based environment
- 3-5+ years or more of front-end development
- 1+ years or more with AngularJS framework experience
- Interested in learning and building solutions on the ServiceNow platform
- High levels of engagement and commitment in meeting individual, team and organizational goals
- Ability to build and foster relationships with customers, and understanding their business goals and needs
- BS/BA degree in Computer Science/Information Systems or equivalent experience
- Good written and verbal communication skills
Why TeraThink is a Great Place to Work
We love coming to work every day. Our benefits and work-life balance provide employees with much more than just the essentials – they keep us happy in and outside of work.
A health insurance plan is provided at no cost for employees.
Employees enjoy federal holidays off in addition to 18 days of Paid Time Off (20 days after 2 years of service, 25 days after 5 years of service).
Our 401k is at a 4% match on a 5% contribution – which has immediate vesting because we want you to stay here because you love it – not for an invested 401k match. And we know you will love it!
**Unique opportunity to obtain AWS developer certification and up to $750 cash bonus if you join TeraThink and complete the certification within 90 days of hire date.**
Visit the Benefits page for a full list of benefits offered by TeraThink.
In addition to a top-notch benefits package, we host outings at The National Zoo, “Escape Room,” Top Golf, and holiday parties with swanky themes such as Casino Night. Our employees are also provided the opportunity to enjoy numerous perks such as:
- Multiple high-definition TVs at our offices with plentiful snacks to enjoy in the café areas
- Breakaway activities such as foosball, darts, and shuffle board
- TeraThink sponsored FitBit and steps challenges, with prizes
- Quarterly shipments of snack boxes to our employees working on client site
- Season tickets to local sports teams
- Cell phone and commuter reimbursements
We also embrace recognition as a way to showcase the great work that takes place at our company each day. As a way of shining light on our hard-working employees, we often provide gift cards for achieving major project milestones, attaining personal certifications, or as a thank you for employees who give back to the community.
Our Focus on Professional & Team Growth:
We focus on encouraging constant learning, growth and innovation, and support Communities of Practice so that team members can dedicate time to learning new tools or solutions as while as getting to know employees on other projects. We provide each employee with an annual contribution amount to use towards learning and growth. We also encourage our team to participate in our TeraThink blog and share our knowledge with various communities of learning.
We strive to provide our employees, whether on client site or in our internal offices, with the best possible work experience. We keep a pulse on our team by sending out frequent micro-surveys that allow team members to provide feedback and thoughts. This frequent feedback allows our agile company to make changes and continue to adjust in any areas to provide team members with the best TeraThink.
Whether it is our events, benefits and perks, open communication, culture of recognition and growth; we want team members to be happy and fulfilled in their careers at TeraThink. Our future is you.
TeraThink is a proud equal opportunity employer. We recruit, employ, train, compensate, and promote without regard to race, ancestry, color, sex, religion, age, national origin, citizenship status, disability, protected veteran status, marital status, sexual orientation or perceived sexual orientation, gender identity, familial status, political affiliation, or any other classification protected by state or federal law.
TO APPLY: https://bit.ly/2F4acC2