Senior Associate at PwC in Leonia, NJ
PwC📌 Leonia, NJ
🏷️ ERP software
You will be redirected to PwC's preferred application process.
Consumer Markets- Cloud Architect, Senior Associate
A career in our Digital and Applications Design practice, within Application and Emerging Technology services, will provide you with a unique opportunity to help our clients identify and prioritise emerging technologies that can help solve their business problems. We help our clients design approaches to integrate new technologies, skills, and processes so they can get the most out of their technology investment and drive business results and innovation. Our team helps organisations align their business and operational requirements through the careful design of digital platforms and applications. You'll help our clients with application optimisation, strategic integration of custom packaged solutions like Enterprise Resource Planning and Customer Relationship Management, and roadmap development. To really stand out and make us fit for the future in a constantly changing world, each and every one of us at PwC needs to be a purpose-led and values-driven leader at every level. To help us achieve this we have the PwC Professional; our global leadership development framework. It gives us a single set of expectations across our lines, geographies and career paths, and provides transparency on the skills we need as individuals to be successful and progress in our careers, now and in the future. As a Senior Associate, you'll work as part of a team of problem solvers, helping to solve complex business issues from strategy to execution. PwC Professional skills and responsibilities for this management level include but are not limited to: Use feedback and reflection to develop self awareness, personal strengths and address development areas. Delegate to others to provide stretch opportunities, coaching them to deliver results. Demonstrate critical thinking and the ability to bring order to unstructured problems. Use a broad range of tools and techniques to extract insights from current industry or sector trends. Review your work and that of others for quality, accuracy and relevance. Know how and when to use tools available for a given situation and can explain the reasons for this choice. Seek and embrace opportunities which give exposure to different situations, environments and perspectives. Use straightforward communication, in a structured way, when influencing and connecting with others. Able to read situations and modify behavior to build quality relationships. Uphold the firm's code of ethics and business conduct.
Basic QualificationsMinimum Degree Required : Bachelor Degree Minimum Years of
Experience4 year(s) in software engineering with 1-2 years in cloud application. Required Knowledge and
SkillsDemonstrates thorough level of knowledge across multiple IT application platforms and delivery methodologies, emphasizing proven success with defining and implementing business motivation and use case/actor models, business capability roadmaps, as well as a proven track record gathering and defining business and functional requirements. Demonstrates a proven thorough knowledge and success in a supervisory role within a professional services firm or large enterprise providing the following: Defining business problems and outlining possible solutions; Outlining business strategies, related tactics, and objectives for measurement; Gathering, defining, and organizing business and functional requirements including acceptance criteria for use by developers to implement a capability; Resolving promptly issues and business questions; Parsing high level functional requirements into an executable story backlog; Aiding in the estimation and planning process; Assisting in prioritization of tasks and planning iterations; Providing system functionality delivery on business capabilities; Reporting statuses; and, Facilitating workshops. Demonstrates thorough knowledge and/or a proven record of success in modern software engineering approaches, technologies, and tools, including hands-on experience in the following areas: Backend Technologies
- Java, JEE, Spring; Frontend Technologies
- EMS or MQ, SOA Services; Cloud Technologies
- AWS, GCP or Azure; Database Technologies
- MySQL, PostgreSQL, Oracle, Cassandra; CI/CD Technologies; Build Tools
- Maven and/or gradle; CI - Jenkins; Source Code Repository
- Git, Stash, Bitbucket, Nexus; Code Quality
Style, PMD, Sonar.
Qube, Fish-eye, Crucible; Testing Technologies
- Junit, Selenium, Mockito; Containerization Technologies
- Docker, Kubernetes; API Standards
- SOAP and REST; and, Design Patterns
- Oriented Design, MVC, Single Page Application.
Preferred QualificationsPreferred Fields of Study : Computer and Information Science, Computer Engineering Preferred Knowledge/Skills : Demonstrates thorough abilities and/or a proven record of success in technical lead roles involving the following areas: Communicating, both verbally and in written formats, with both business and technical stakeholders to achieve product engineering objectives; Working across all aspects of a technology solution such as integration, data, services, front-end, back-end, network, deployment, scaling, security, performance and development; Managing rapid prototyping efforts with new and emerging technologies leveraging agile development techniques; Contributing to design of successful technical/integration architectures for large scale platforms with a mix of 3rd party vendor, open-source, custom software, including the documentation of technical assumptions and decisions; Contributing to and managing incubators/innovation lab environments, as well as working with small teams across a variety of new and emerging technologies; and, Working in an environment that leverages project management skills such as planning and tracking, issue and risk management, multitasking, team organization, and activity prioritization. Demonstrates thorough abilities and/or a proven record of success in the following areas: Backend Technologies
- Mobile Development; Cloud technologies
- Serverless computing; Middleware & Integration Technologies
- AWS SQS, SNS, Lightbend; Database Technologies
- AWS DynamoDB, MongoDB; Testing Technologies
- Jbehave, Cucumber, Service Virtualization; Containerization Technologies
- Vagrant; API Standards Specifications
- Swagger, RAML or Open API; Streaming Technologies
- Kafka, AWS Kinesis; and, Design Patterns
- Reactive, CQRS and streaming patterns. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment at PwC without regard to race; creed; color; religion; national origin; sex; age; disability; sexual orientation; gender identity or expression; genetic predisposition or carrier status; veteran, marital, or citizenship status; or any other status protected by law. PwC is proud to be an affirmative action and equal opportunity employer. For positions in Colorado, visit the following link for information related to Colorado's Equal Pay for Equal Work Act: https://pwc.to/coloradoadvisoryseniorassociate .
You will be redirected to PwC's preferred application process.
Job Expires: February 13, 2021
More Angular Jobs
Uh oh! Something went wrong. Please try again.