Senior Angular Developers in City, London
You are a Senior Angular Developers in City, London. Don't miss these Angular Jobs near you!
- Net, Angular JS, CloudMy client are looking to mature and rebrand a recently developed Cloud based accountancy service that will be capturing cash flow from multiple sources and linking this with the their core banking systems.They are looking to bring in someone to continue to develop and customise the digital offering to a growing business sector at the bank, and require someone with an entrepreneurial / business delivery mindset, preferably from a commercial background, to deliver the banks digital roadmap.Candidates will be expected to have taken business streams from proof of concept and design, create and build into a fully functional 'cloud based' system which will be integrating with my clients banking systems.The firm are looking for a creative, business oriented Developer who enjoys creating, designing, building similar data models in their career.It is expected that this person will have delivered solutions from 'greenfield or brownfield' start ups in creating similar commercial solutions.This will suit someone who has;A Proven track record of architecting, building and delivering other Cloud based Data Models from concept.Someone who has learnt from their mistakes.
- This will suit someone who makes it their business to find out how things work.Tenacity, driven, confident.
- Be able to articulate concepts to techies and non techies.Ideally, they would like someone who has worked within successful start ups (media / marketing / gaming / commercial orgs) as well as worked for or provided to large data centric corporate environments.Core skills and knowledge:Should have architected/built at least one greenfield systemShould have designed and scaled a data modelShould have built a large-scale system in an object-orientated language (Java/.
- Net)Should have made a mistake in designing a system and can talk about itShould have made time/effort trade-offs they're ashamed ofShould have built a front-end for a website and know about the challengesShould be fastidious about modular design and get visibly irritated by bad indentingThis role will be a journey in both getting to know yourself and working amongst peers that prize the craft of softwareStack will be .
- These are not just buzz-words to us and we like to use the best tools for the job.In accordance with the Employment Agencies and Employment Businesses Regulations 2003, this position is advertised based upon DGH Recruitment Limited having first sought approval of its client to find candidates for this position.DGH Recruitment Limited acts as both an Employment Agency and Employment Business