Senior Angular Developer – Remote potential
You are an exceptionally capable person who can meaningfully contribute to the creation of Flow. You thrive off having defined goals and working towards building something that has a tangible impact on your company and the customers you serve. You are a team player with tremendous initiative who is self-reliant to get work done.
You want to join a company at the ground level to work with people who inspire you and to help define what it becomes. You want to learn as well as contribute your unique perspective. Most importantly, you are a builder. Success in this role creates tremendous opportunities to build your career as the company thrives.
- Design and develop reusable, testable front end components
- Translate existing user stories and workflows to construct effective user interfaces and experiences
- Work with backend and help shape new APIs
- Mindful work ethic
- Curious and inquisitive
- Open minded
- Desire to evolve
- Humble and self-aware
Abilities & Skills
- UI/UX minded
- 5+ years developing and deploying production-ready web applications
- Experience building SPA (single-page applications)
- Mastery of CSS Preprocessors
- Mastery of CLI tools
- Extensive knowledge of NPM
- Experience building applications with large application frameworks (Ember, Angular, etc)
- Experience with PostgreSQL or other relational databases
- Understands differences between frameworks and libraries (Angular/Ember vs React/JQuery)
Education and Experience
- Bachelor's degree
- Previously worked at a startup or a small team
About the Company
Flow offers a turn-key solution for professional investors. The core of Flow is about connecting information to the work that needs to be done in an integrated way. By connecting the information to work, we automate it and empower people to spend more time focused on what they do best, thinking.
Last year, we started testing our initial thesis with customers and quickly validated our product with over $150 million in investments. Our traction leads to a clear roadmap and attracting great investors to raise enough capital so that we can focus on growing the business and delivering outstanding products.
All of us love to build and work with curious and driven people. Check out one of our fun side projects that combines music, animation, and engineering: https://medium.com/@adrianortiz/bass-bar-79a449371dbc