Senior Angular Developer
Do you want toLOVE where you work and become a successful developer?
Jacoby and Meyers is the pre-eminent law firm protecting consumers since 1972. We are currently seeking a smart and capable Angular Developer to work alongside other developers to create and design the Company s CRM.
At Jacoby and Meyers, every single employee gets to make an impact. Our values guide the way we work with each other. It's a culture where you have the freedom to experiment and push your talents as far as they can go.
Job Title:Senior Angular Developer
Type of Position: FULL TIME
Hours: M-F flexible
Core duties and responsibilities include the following. Other duties may be assigned.
- Design and develop the user interface for the company s CRM using Angular 9 best practices
- Work with other Angular developers to deliver a complete front end application
- Ensure high performance of applications on mobile and desktop
- Make complex technical and design decisions
- Ensure timelines and deliverables are met
- Conduct performance tests
- Develop product analysis tasks
- At least 5 years of experience in front-end development
- Bachelor s degree in computer science, engineering, or related field
- Expertise with Angular 7.x+, Type
Script, RxJS, HTML5 AND CSS
- At least 3 years of experience with Angular 7.x+
- Strong analytical and problem solving skills
- Strong verbal and written communication skills
What We Offer:
- Health, dental, vision, pet insurance
- PTO, sick time, paid holidays
- Flexible hours
- Fully paid parking
Jacoby and Meyers was founded in 1972 with the intention of making the legal system more accessible to the average person. Now, more than 45 years later, we continue to help people get the justice and compensation they deserve. Specializing in all types of accident claims, including automobile, motorcycle, bicycle, Uber/Lyft, or trucking accidents, slip and falls, dog bites, construction accidents and other wrongful conduct, the attorneys at Jacoby & Meyers have recovered over a billion dollars for their clients' personal injury and wrongful death claims caused by the negligence of a third party.
REQUIRED: Resume, References, Pay Expectation
Jacoby and Meyers is an Equal Opportunity Employer.