Senior Angular Developer
Type of Requisition:
Clearance Level Must Currently Possess:
Clearance Level Must Be Able to Obtain:
Public Trust/Other Required:
General Dynamics Information Technology,the premier provider of high-tech IT solutions to the government IT market, delivers cost-effective, next-generation IT solutions and services to the Department of Defense, the intelligence community and federal civilian agencies as they modernize their information systems.
We are seeking an exceptional Senior Angular Developer to deliver state of the art modernization to one of our companys most critical missions. This is an opportunity to impact the future of the United States Federal Courts and officers in the field through your innovation and creativity. Combine your knowledge, talent and skills with state-of-the-art tools and technology to provide users with the most superior experience in class.
If you have extensive development skills in Angular, Java and experience working on large, complex web applications, we want you to join our team at US Courts in Washington DC. Become a critical part of GDITs team to support the Administrative Office of the U.S. Courts (AO) Case Management System Office (CMSO) suite of computer and automated software applications.
CMSO supports a broad range of complex business systems which are instrumental to the AO mission.
The Senior Developer will execute the following responsibilities:
- Participate in an agile team to deliver the full lifecycle, including requirements, architecture, design, development, testing and deployment.
- Design, develop, and maintain code that meets requirements, is high quality, and performs efficiently and effectively to provide a great customer experience.
- Incorporate standards and best practices, including performance, security, scalability, and maintainability.
- Update and maintain system design documents
- Review and provide feedback on functional and technical requirements.
- Contributing to improvements in the software development lifecycle (SDLC) utilizing practices such as test-driven development (TDD), static code analysis, code reviews, continuous integration, continuous delivery, and automated security scanning.
- Working closely with technical lead to ensure system design follows the industry best practices and standards that aligned with the Judiciary framework.
- Investing in learning and the software development efficiency of the entire office through teamwork, personal responsibility, individual and group training, and process improvement.
- Bachelors degree plus at least 11 years (11+) of specialized experience in software development, automated testing, and debugging/ support experience in a web-based environment.
- Expert level Angular and Type
Script development experience
- Significant experience with Java
- Strong SQL proficiency
- Experience with RESTful web services
- Experience working with ORM tools/frameworks such as Hibernate and Spring
- Extensive experience developing applications in an agile environment
- Outstanding communication, organization, time management, and interpersonal skills
- Good written and verbal communication skills coupled with strong listening skills.
- Experience with Git or other distributed source control system
- Working knowledge and experience in Federal IT security guidelines and practices and Section 508/ Accessibility.
- Ability to contribute on an individual basis as well as demonstrate your strengths as a team player as a member of an agile team.
- Experience communicating and collaborating with other software developers, business owners, and management.
- Experience in technologies and frameworks such as Spring and Spring Boot Framework, HTML5/ CSS3/ Java
Script or Java
Script Frameworks, JSON, RxJS, Maven, Docker, cloud native applications and understanding of cloud architecture, automation and CI/CD, and security minded design and development.
- Google Material Design and Angular Material library
Scheduled Weekly Hours:
Some Telecommuting Allowed
USA DC Washington
Additional Work Locations:
We are GDIT. The people supporting some of the most complex government, defense, and intelligence projects across the country. We deliver. Bringing the expertise needed to understand and advance critical missions. We transform. Shifting the ways clients invest in, integrate, and innovate technology solutions. We ensure today is safe and tomorrow is smarter. We are there. On the ground, beside our clients, in the lab, and everywhere in between. Offering the technology transformations, strategy, and mission services needed to get the job done.
GDIT is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability, or veteran status, or any other protected class.