Salesforce Technical Lead at Deloitte in Lake Mary, FL
Deloitte📌 Lake Mary, FL
🏷️ ERP software
You will be redirected to Deloitte's preferred application process.
Salesforce Technical Lead -Senior Solution Specialist
Salesforce Technical Lead
- Senior Solution SpecialistAre you an experienced, passionate pioneer in technology a solutions builder, a roll-up-your-sleeves technologist who wants a daily collaborative environment, think-tank feel and share new ideas with your colleagues - without the extensive demands of travel?
If so, consider an opportunity with our US Delivery Center we are breaking the mold of a typical Delivery Center. Our US Delivery Centers have been growing since 2014 with significant, continued growth on the horizon. Interested?
Read more about our opportunity below.
Work you ll do/Responsibilities Build Salesforce solutions on Salesforce Cloud, Service Cloud, Marketing Cloud, Salesforce Communities or Knowledge Develop end to end Salesforce solutions using Configuration and Customization
- APEX Class, Triggers, Visualforce pages, Lightning components etc., Automate business processes using Salesforce automation tools, such as Process Builder, Workflows, Formulas, Flow, Assignment Rules and email Alerts Build integrations between Salesforce and external applications using REST, SOAP APIs, oAuth and Single Sign
- On. Migrate changes from development to test to production environment(s) using CI technologies like Salesforce DX, Jenkins and ANT Perform data updates / migration using Data Loader and other similar tools Participate in daily scrum meetings, analyze assign user stories, identify/resolve gaps in functional user stories/business requirements Adhere to defined coding standards and develop well-structured, maintainable and easy to understand code. Perform independent code reviews and write unit/integration test cases to achieve 85% test coverage Ability to effectively debug and resolve issues and/or defects which may be reported as a result of faults in the production system Assist in writing technical approach and design documentation as required Must be willing to live and work in Lake Mary, FL or Gilbert, AZ or Mechanicsburg, PA
The TeamFrom our centers, we work with Deloitte consultants to design, develop and build solutionsto help clients reimagine, reshape and rewire the competitive fabric of entire industries. Our centers house a multitude of specialists, ranging from systems designers, architects and integrators, to creative digital experts, to cyber risk and human capital professionals. All work together on diverse projects from advanced preconfigured solutions and methodologies, to brand-building and campaign management. We are a unique blend of skills and experiences, yet we underline the value of each individual, providing customized career paths, fostering innovation and knowledge development with a focus on quality. The US Delivery Center supports a collaborativeteam culture where we work and live close to home with limited travel.
- REST, SOAP APIs, oAuth and Single Sign
- On. Ability to migrate Salesforce classic features to Lightning experience, including converting Visualforce pages to lightning components and / or using Lightning Design System with Visualforce pages. Knowledge of Product Development Lifecycle and DevOps Tools like GIT, Jenkins, JIRA etc.
A thorough understanding of Salesforce Deployment Process and tools like ANT, Change Sets and Force.com IDE. Ability to work collaboratively in a creative, Agile environment and manage agile task assignments Strong preference for candidates who are Salesforce.com certified in the following areas Certified Platform Developer I, Certified Platform Developer II. Experience with ETL tools like MuleSoft or Informatica Cloud would be a plus Bachelor's degree, preferably in Computer Science, Information Technology, Computer Engineering, or related IT discipline; or equivalent experience Limited sponsorship may be available. Travel up to 20% (While 20% of travel is a requirement of the role, due to COVID-19, non-essential travel has been suspended until further notice.)Additional US Delivery Center
RequirementsMust be willing to live and work in Lake Mary, FL or Gilbert, AZ or Mechanicsburg, PA areaHow you ll growAt Deloitte, our professional development plan focuses on helping people at every level of their career to identify and use their strengths to do their best work every day. From entry-level employees to senior leaders, we believe there s always room to learn. We offer opportunities to help sharpen skills in addition to hands-on experience in the global, fast-changing business world. From on-the-job learning experiences to formal development programs, our professionals have a variety of opportunities to continue to grow throughout their career.
BenefitsAt Deloitte, we know that great people make a great organization. We value our people and offer employees a broad range of benefits. Deloitte s cultureOur positive and supportive culture encourages our people to do their best work every day. We celebrate individuals by recognizing their uniqueness and offering them the flexibility to make daily choices that can help them to be healthy, centered, confident, and aware. We offer well-being programs and are continuously looking for new ways to maintain a culture where our people excel and lead healthy, happy lives. Corporate citizenship.
Deloitte is led by a purpose: to make an impact that matters. This purpose defines who we are and extends to relationships with our clients, our people and our communities. We believe that business has the power to inspire and transform. We focus on education, giving, skill-based volunteerism, and leadership to help drive positive social impact in our communities. Learn more about Deloitte s impact on the world. at http://www2.deloitte.com/us/en/pages/about-deloitte/articles/deloitte-corporate-citizenship.html.
Recruiter tipsWe want job seekers exploring opportunities at Deloitte to feel prepared and confident. To help you with your interview, we suggest that you do your research: know some background about the organization and the business area you re applying to. Check out recruiting tips from Deloitte professionals. at http://www2.deloitte.com/us/en/pages/careers/topics/recruiting-tips.html.
Category: Management Consulting.
About Deloitte As used in this document, Deloitte means Deloitte LLP and its subsidiaries. Please see www.deloitte.com/us/about for a detailed description of the legal structure of Deloitte LLP and its subsidiaries. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, age, disability or protected veteran status, or any other legally protected basis, in accordance with applicable law.
You will be redirected to Deloitte's preferred application process.
Job Expires: February 20, 2021
More Angular Jobs
Uh oh! Something went wrong. Please try again.