Salesforce Solutions Architect
Salesforce Senior Developer
- US Delivery Center Are you an experienced, passionate pioneer in technology
- a solutions builder, a roll-up-your-sleeves technologist who wants a daily collaborative environment, think-tank feel and share new ideas with your colleagues
- without the extensive demands of travel?
If so, consider an opportunity with our US Delivery Center
- we are breaking the mold of a typical Delivery Center. Our US Delivery Centers have been growing since 2014 with significant, continued growth on the horizon. Interested?
Read more about our opportunity below Work you'll d
ResponsibilitiesBuild Salesforce solutions on Salesforce Cloud, Service Cloud, Marketing Cloud, Salesforce Communities or Knowledge Develop end to end Salesforce solutions using Configuration and Customization
- APEX Class, Triggers, Visualforce pages, Lightning components etc., Automate business processes using Salesforce automation tools, such as Process Builder, Workflows, Formulas, Flow, Assignment Rules and email Alerts Build integrations between Salesforce and external applications using REST, SOAP APIs, oAuth and Single Sign-On. Migrate changes from development to test to production environment(s) using CI technologies like Salesforce DX, Jenkins and ANT Perform data updates migration using Data Loader and other similar tools Participate in daily scrum meetings, analyze assign user stories, identifyresolve gaps in functional user storiesbusiness requirements Adhere to defined coding standards and develop well-structured, maintainable and easy to understand code. Perform independent code reviews and write unitintegration test cases to achieve 85 test coverage Ability to effectively debug and resolve issues andor defects which may be reported as a result of faults in the production system Assist in writing technical approach and design documentation as required Must be willing to live and work in Lake Mary, FL area The Team From our centers, we work with Deloitte consultants to design, develop and build solutions to help clients reimagine, reshape and rewire the competitive fabric of entire industries. Our centers house a multitude of specialists, ranging from systems designers, architects and integrators, to creative digital experts, to cyber risk and human capital professionals. All work together on diverse projects from advanced preconfigured solutions and methodologies, to brand-building and campaign management. We are a unique blend of skills and experiences, yet we underline the value of each individual, providing customized career paths, fostering innovation and knowledge development with a focus on quality. The US Delivery Center supports a collaborative team culture where we work and live close to home with limited travel.
QualificationsRequired 9-12years of total IT experience with at least 9 years of Salesforce project development experience Strong Salesforce customization and configuration experience (at least 1 or more of the following five Salesforce modules Sales Cloud, Service Cloud, Marketing Cloud, Salesforce Communities and knowledge) Hands on development experience using Salesforce configuration and customizations using Apex, Visualforce, Triggers, Scheduled and Batch classes etc., Development experience in UI technologies like Bootstrap, Lightning Design System (LDS), Lightning Components Development, AngularJS, jQuery, Java
Script would be a plus Proven integration experience using integration techniques
- REST, SOAP APIs, oAuth and Single Sign-On. Ability to migrate Salesforce classic features to Lightning experience, including converting Visualforce pages to lightning components and or using Lightning Design System with Visualforce pages. Knowledge of Product Development Lifecycle and DevOps Tools like GIT, Jenkins, JIRA etc.
A thorough understanding of Salesforce Deployment Process and tools like ANT, Change Sets and Force.com IDE. Ability to work collaboratively in a creative, Agile environment and manage agile task assignments Strong preference for candidates who are Salesforce.com certified in the following areas
- Certified Platform Developer I, Certified Platform Developer II. Experience with ETL tools like Mule
Soft or Informatica Cloud would be a plus Bachelor's degree, preferably in Computer Science, Information Technology, Computer Engineering, or related IT discipline or equivalent experience Additional US Delivery Center