Salesforce Developer - Solution Specialist
- US Delivery Center -Mechanicsburg, PA Are you an experienced, passionate pioneer in technology
- a solutions builder, a roll-up-your-sleeves technologist who wants a daily collaborative environment, think-tank feel and share new ideas with your colleagues
- without the extensive demands of travel?
If so, consider an opportunity with our US Delivery Center
- we are breaking the mold of a typical Delivery Center. Our US Delivery Centers have been growing since 2014 with significant, continued growth on the horizon. Interested?
Read more about our opportunity below Salesforce Developer Work you'll d
ResponsibilitiesBuild Salesforce solutions on Salesforce Cloud, Service Cloud, Marketing Cloud, Salesforce Communities or Knowledge Develop end to end Salesforce solutions using Configuration and Customization
- APEX Class, Triggers, Visualforce pages, Lightning components etc., Automate business processes using Salesforce automation tools, such as Process Builder, Workflows, Formulas, Flow, Assignment Rules and email Alerts Build integrations between Salesforce and external applications using REST, SOAP APIs, oAuth and Single Sign-On. Migrate changes from development to test to production environment(s) using CI technologies like
Salesforce DX, Jenkins and ANT Perform data updates migration using Data Loader and other similar tools Participate in daily scrum meetings, analyze assign user stories, identifyresolve gaps in functional user storiesbusiness requirements Adhere to defined coding standards and develop well-structured, maintainable and easy to understand code. Perform independent code reviews and write unitintegration test cases to achieve 85 test coverage Ability to effectively debug and resolve issues andor defects which may be reported as a result of faults in the production system Assist in writing technical approach and design documentation as required Additional US Delivery Center
RequirementsShould be sharp, proactive, good communicator and able to manage client expectation Ability to work collaboratively in a creative, Agile environment and manage agile task assignments The team Human Services Transformation Our Human Services Transformation team works to help transform how our Government and Public Services clients deliver their services to customers across a variety of channels such as walk-in, mail-in, call center, and self-service applications. We deliver large, complex systems development and transformation projects to Human Service agencies at the federal, state, and local government level enabling us to collaborate with clients who serve those most in need. Budget constraints paired with increased demand for human services have challenged our clients to find efficiencies, do "more with less," and rethink the way they deliver services.
QualificationsRequired 4years of total IT experience with at least 4 years of Salesforce project development experience Bachelor's degree, preferably in Computer Science, Information Technology, Computer Engineering, or related IT discipline or equivalent experience Strong Salesforce customization and configuration experience (at least 1 or more of the following five Salesforce modules Sales Cloud, Service Cloud, Marketing Cloud, Salesforce Communities and knowledge) Hands on development experience using Salesforce configuration and customizations using Apex, Visualforce, Triggers, Scheduled and Batch classes etc., Development experience in UI technologies like Bootstrap, Lightning Design System (LDS), Lightning Components Development, AngularJS, jQuery, Java
Script would be a plus Proven integration experience using integration techniques
- REST, SOAP APIs, oAuth and Single Sign-On. Ability to migrate Salesforce classic features to Lightning experience, including converting Visualforce pages to lightning components and or using Lightning Design System with Visualforce pages. Knowledge of Product Development Lifecycle and DevOps Tools like GIT, Jenkins, JIRA etc.
A thorough understanding of Salesforce Deployment Process and tools like ANT, Change Sets and Force.com IDE. Strong preference for candidates who are Salesforce.com certified in the following areas
- Certified Platform Developer I, Certified Platform Developer II. Experience with ETL tools like Mule
Soft or Informatica Cloud would be a plus Must live or relocate to the greater
Mechanicsburg, PAarea A bility to travel up to20 percent ( While 20 of travel is a requirement of the role, due to COVID-19, non-essential travel has been suspended until further notice.) How you'll grow At Deloitte, our professional development plan focuses on helping people at every level of their career to identify and use their strengths to do their best work every day. From entry-level employees to senior leaders, we believe there's always room to learn. We offer opportunities to help sharpen skills in addition to hands-on experience in the global, fast-changing business world. From on-the-job learning experiences to formal development programs at Deloitte University, our professionals have a variety of opportunities to continue to grow throughout their career.