Remote Senior Angular Developer
Join a team of professionals who are passionate about their work, love cross-training and the adoption of cutting-edge technologies. We care about our developers by fostering an environment in which they can thrive by providing them the tools and training necessary to get the job done. We are looking for serious developers with Angular 6+ expertise as well as experience with or willingness to expand their knowledge of new and existing technologies such as NodeJS, C#, ASP.NET, WebAPI, SQL Server, AngularJS, Bootstrap, Entity Framework, Azure, Hadoop, Android, iOS Swift, Java, MongoDB, Ionic, and Xamarin. You will be working in a highly open and collaborative environment following a Scrum methodology. Our team is a place where we encourage self-starters, and everyone’s ideas are heard and valued!
What you’ll be doing is working on various client-facing and internal-facing projects. Every client has different needs that often require the adoption of new technologies and methods. Job duties include:
- Designing and developing well-tested, high performing and scalable applications on Angular 6+ / NodeJS platforms
- Working closely with BA and UX
- Providing recommendations and evaluations for new designs and architecture
- Staying current on new technologies and best practices
- Working in technologies in which you are unfamiliar and learning it as you go
What we’re looking for is someone who is open to new ideas and willing to learn. This position focuses on designing and developing solutions for our new and existing projects. A candidate can be successful in this position if they exhibit:
- Passion for the work they do.
- 3+ years of UI development on current technologies (Angular, React, VueJS, etc.)
- Very strong Angular 6+ skills
- Strong CSS3 and HTML5
- Experience with real time UI - websockets/service workers
- Experience leading junior developers, code review, unit testing, etc.
- Ability to solve complex problems without assistance
- A personality and work style that fits with an agile mindset and culture
- Desire and willingness to work on new skills and technologies
- Strong verbal, written and interpersonal communication skills
- Candidates must be authorized to work in the US without sponsorship (no subcontracts or visa sponsorship)
- Remote work - candidates should live in the eastern time zone
- Computer Science degree or background
- Micro front ends
- Node.js experience to help with back end as needed
- Mobile development
ABOUT THE COMPANY
ClearlyAgile is one of the fastest growing Agile companies in the Tampa Bay area. We foster career growth and are focused on having fun while delivering quality products and services to our clients. With Unlimited Paid Time Off, 13 paid Holidays per year (including three days around Thanksgiving and the entire week of Christmas), Medical, Vision and Dental benefits that start on your first day, 401(k), paid training certifications, and very competitive compensation plans, ClearlyAgile strives to listen to and invest in its most important asset…its people.
Our Mission: Transform our customer’s businesses using Agile methodologies and principles to help them succeed in a flexible, collaborative, self-organizing and fast-paced environment.
Our Values: We hire, fire and reward based on our core values.
- Produce the Best Quality of Work Possible
- Be a Team Player
- Invest in Yourself
- Be a Professional
- Be a Leader
We are an equal opportunity employer and committed to a diverse workforce.
To learn more about us visit our website.