React Redux TypeScript – Sr. Developer
Paragon Technology and Development, Inc. is a leader in the e-commerce technology field focusing upon digital content storage, distribution, and streaming. We are a passionate and dedicated team committed to expanding the useful development of applicable technologies for today and far into tomorrow. We offer an exceptional compensation package consisting of a competitive salary, 100% benefit coverage; BCBS Platinum Healthcare, Vision and Dental along with a 401K plan with corporate matching and PTO.
We are looking for an adept technician, one who possesses a profound methodological foundation. Beyond the “whats” and “hows”, they should know the “whys” of Software Engineering. This depth allows them sometimes to break a surface rule while adhering to a more fundamental methodological principle. What you’ll be doing:
- Working/development primarily on the frontend (React.js/Redux) with knowledge and fundamental understanding of the Node.js AWS Lambda functions and architecture of the back end as well as MySQL database.
- Development based on weekly sprint cycle meetings with the team to keep track of progress and ensure deliverables by estimated completion dates.
- Development and structure will need to follow proven industry standard approaches, with minimal custom/personal preference on the development side, to ensure easy and consistent work from all developers.
What you will need:
*Experience in the following disciplines and technologies is required:
- React.js- Redux & Thunk
- TypeScript (will be using strict settings)
- Unit Testing (Mocha/Chai or equivalent) 70%+ code coverage
- Code Reviews
- Agile Software Methodology
- Scrum Master / Sprint Review Meetings
- VSCode / Webstorm (or similar)
- API Integration General Requirements;
- Good written and oral communication skills.
- Ability to brainstorm the right technological solutions to complex problems.
They take charge of the team, coordinating its workflow to consistently produce business value.
- Ability to provide guidance to the team.
- Ability to put the team first and are always trying to figure out what they can do to help the members. They have good soft skills while balancing between the client and the team.
- Ability to help developers see the final goal — the problems that the finished application must solve. A long-term vision is a crucial point in bringing value to the end-user.
Job Type: Full-time, Onsite