About Us: Headquartered in beautiful Santa Barbara, HG Insights is the global leader in technology intelligence.
HG Insights uses advanced data science methodologies to help the world's largest technology firms and the fastest growing companies accelerate their sales, marketing, and strategy efforts. We offer a casual yet professional environment. Get your sweat on at one of our fitness classes or go for a run along the beach which is two blocks away. You can find employees riding bikes to lunch in the funk zone or hanging out in one of our collaboration spaces. We are passionate about our jobs with a get-it-done attitude, yet we don't take ourselves too seriously. What You'll Do: As the QA Engineer, you will work within a development scrum team. In this position, you will collaborate with developers, product owners, and other stakeholders to ensure each feature release exudes quality and delivers value to our customers. We're looking for someone who is a self-starter and can work to help define user experiences, behavior-based test permutations and test automation strategies. You will be responsible for looking beyond immediate issues and take the initiative to improve our validation environment. You will be part of a great team that is going through some really exciting growth and development. What You'll Do:
* Design, develop, and contribute to the HG Insight test automation collateral and research emerging automation technologies as it relates to big-data deliverables
* Deploy code to local docker environments, staging and production environments
* You'll brainstorm on new ways to improve quality and testing, and will work on those ideas as well as ideas from different team members
* You'll Identify, classify, and debug defects in code.
* Attend daily stand-up meetings, planning sessions, encourage others, and collaborate at a rapid paceWhat You'll Need:
* BS/MS in Computer Science
* At least 2 years of automation testing including working experience with unit test automation frameworks, UI automation via Selenium Webdriver, Restful Api frameworks
* Self-learner, technology and quality advocate who can work on anything
* Amazing testing and scripting skills, you like to automate everything, and love to learn new ways to do so.
* You proactively look for problem areas, seek, hunt bugs and isolate problems efficiently
* Solid communication, interpersonal and leadership skills as well as experience working in dynamic and collaborative work environments delivering successful products
* Strong coding fundamentals (data structures, algorithms, design patterns, etc.) as well as specific experience in Java in a Linux environment
* Experience with a test framework(s) runners, (junit, rspec, pytest, jasmin etc.)
* Experience with continuous integration system(s), Codeship, Travis, Jenkins, CruiseControl
* Comfortable in an agile development environment
* Legal right to work in the USHG Insights Company is an Equal Opportunity EmployerPlease note that HG Insights does not accept unsolicited resumes from recruiters or employment agencies. In the event of a recruiter or agency submitting a resume or candidate without a signed agreement being in place, we explicitly reserve the right to pursue and hire such candidates without any financial obligation to the recruiter or agency. Any unsolicited resumes, including those submitted directly to hiring managers, are deemed to be the property of HG Insights
Sr. Python Software EngineerReston, Virginia Peraton Inc Aug, 05
Digital Platforms Solution Architect - ImplementationPlano, Texas Yum! Brands, Inc. Aug, 05
Principal Engineer/Architect - Telemetry Data PlatformSan Francisco, California PowerToFly Aug, 05
Sr. SW EngineerCupertino, CA Apple, Inc. Aug, 05
Senior Software Engineer - QualitySan Jose, CA eBay Aug, 05
Uh oh! Something went wrong. Please try again.