QA Automation Tester (JC3)
Job ID: 44608
QA Automation Tester. We have an immediate perm role available in Columbus, Ohio for a QA Automation Tester. The role encompasses reviewing and analyzing user stories and prototypes, and creating efficient and effective test cases. Thoroughness, excellent time management skills, and a strong attention to detail are required.
- Must have solid Java/Selenium skills with good programming/automation framework background.
- Selenium experience is a must.
- Must have STRONG COMMUNICATION SKILLS with good process and leadership qualities.
- Software Quality Assurance (QA) professional with at least five years of experience in all phases of life cycle, including requirements/user story analysis, test planning, estimation, scheduling, testing, defect tracking, and reporting.
- Strong analytical experience in Web based Application Testing, Functional, Integration, Browser and Regression Testing.
- Hands on experience testing products in a web environment (HTML 5, Java
Script, CSS, XML, JSON and Ajax.) with multiple types of browsers.
- Experience with automation solutions such as Selenium, Cucumber, Gherkin, Eggplant, Watir, Quick Test Professional or similar automated testing tools/frameworks
- Experience with bug tracking systems, like Quality Center and JIRA
- Ability to analyze business requirements and identify possible gaps, missing scenarios, etc.
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills with ability to communicate with both technical and non-technical audiences
- Experience in Agile Methodologies like SCRUM or Kanban
- Must be comfortable representation quality engineering interests in cross-department meetings and brainstorms.
- Ability to research and solve problems on his/her own using Google, newsgroups, vendor support and other external resources
- might be once in 3 months for couple of days.
Skills/knowledge in these areas will be considered a plus:
- Continuous Integration and Delivery
- Web Services (SOAP, REST)
- Responsive Design Concepts
- Knowledge of programming languages and web technologies such as Java, Ruby, Java
Script, jQuery, AngularJS, Bootstrap.js, HTML, CSS, Backbone.js
- Ability to write scripts
- e.g. in Python, Perl, Ruby, or Bash is advantageous