Job Description Infosys is seeking UI Angular framework developer .This position will interface with key stakeholders and apply technical proficiency across different stages of the Software Development Life Cycle including
RequirementsElicitation, Application Architecture definition and Design; will play an important role in creating the high level design artifacts and deliver high quality code deliverables for a module, lead validation for all types of testing and support activities related to implementation, transition and warranty. This is an opportunity be part of a learning culture, where teamwork and collaboration are encouraged, excellence is rewarded, and diversity is respected and valued.
• Candidate must be located within commuting distance of Smithfield, RI. or be willing to relocate to the area. This position may require travel in the US.
• Bachelor’s degree or foreign equivalent required from an accredited institution. Will also consider three years of progressive experience in the specialty in lieu of every year of education.
• At least 4 years of Information Technology experience
• Experience implementing UI Frame work Angular framework
• U.S. citizens and those authorized to work in the U.S. are encouraged to apply. We are unable to sponsor at this time.
• At least 4 years of experience in implementing UI Angular framework
• At least 2 years of experience in developing and implementing Angular 4 and above
• Experience in Java
• At least 5 years of experience in software development life cycle.
• At least 2 years of experience in Project life cycle activities on development and maintenance projects.
• Ability to work in team in diverse/ multiple stakeholder environment
• Experience to retail / pharmacy domain is an added advantage
• Analytical skills
• Experience and desire to work in a Global delivery environmentThe job entails sitting as well as working at a computer for extended periods of time. Should be able to communicate by telephone, email or face to face. Travel may be required as per the job requirements. About UsInfosys is a global leader in next-generation digital services and consulting. We enable clients in 46 countries to navigate their digital transformation. With over three decades of experience in managing the systems and workings of global enterprises, we expertly steer our clients through their digital journey. We do it by enabling the enterprise with an AI-powered core that helps prioritize the execution of change. We also empower the business with agile digital at scale to deliver unprecedented levels of performance and customer delight. Our always-on learning agenda drives their continuous improvement through building and transferring digital skills, expertise, and ideas from our innovation ecosystem. To learn more about Infosys and see our ideas in action please visit us at .EOE/Minority/Female/Veteran/Disabled/Sexual Orientation/Gender Identity/National OriginWanted: Global Innovators To Help Us Build Tomorrow’s Enterprise Country USA State / Region / Province Rhode Island Work Location Smithfield, RI Interest Group Infosys Limited Company ITL USA Role:
- USAuto req ID: 57314BR