Principal UI/UX Developer
Node with its prime is supporting a U.S. Government customer on a large mission critical development and sustainment program to design, build, deliver, and operate a network operations environment; including introducing new cyber capabilities to address emerging threats. We are seeking a Principal Software UI/UX Developer with Node.js, Angular, and/or React expertise to support the design, development, and deployment of advanced cybersecurity capabilities.
Principal Software UI/UX Developer
Location: Dulles, VA
Applicants MUST be United States Citizens who have a Secret (or better) level of security clearance.
* Collaborating within Agile Scrum teams as a key contributor responsible for the design, test and implementation of advanced cybersecurity-oriented UI/UX capabilities
* Create intuitive interfaces and interaction layers using industry best practices, latest web trends/technologies and associated tools
* Developing and performing automated builds, testing, and deployments.
* U.S. Citizenship
* Must have Secret clearance
* Must be able to obtain a TS/SCI clearance
* Must be able to obtain DHS Suitability
* 8+ years of directly relevant experience
* 4+ years of hands-on experience with UI/UX development including applicable and demonstrable experience with Node.js, Angular, and/or React. This includes mockup, prototype, develop, and maintain UI/UX capabilities
* 2+ years of experience with Agile software development
* Experience with a diverse set of web UI/UX technologies
* Solid understanding and experience with Windows and/or Linux operating systems
* Ability to create well-modularized, maintainable software and willing to follow group coding standards and design
* Must be able to work collaboratively across agencies and physical locations.
* Experience with Authentication as applicable to UI/UX capabilities
* Relevant experience and/or familiarity with one of more of the following program languages: Java, Perl, Ruby, Python, Java
* Experience and/or familiarity with DevOps/DevSecOps, Continuous Development / Continuous Delivery (CI/CD) concepts, and automated test tools such as Docker, Jenkins, Rational Team Concert, JIRA, Git, Chef, Ansible, Puppet, Junit, JMeter, RSpec, and/or Cucumber
* Demonstrated experience and/or familiarity with one of more of the following database technologies:
SQL, Oracle, MySQL, JBDC, NOSQL
* Technical understanding of cybersecurity attack techniques and associated mitigation techniques
BS Computer Science, Computer Engineering, Computer Information Systems, OR Computer Systems Engineering. Two years of related work experience may be substituted for each year of degree level education.
* DoD 8570.1 IAT Level II
* Certifications related to Agile development and Scaled Agile Framework (SAFe) such as Scrum Master, Product Owner, SA
Fe Agilist (SA), SAFe Practitioner (SP) or SAFe Program Consultant (SPC)
Node. Digital is an independent Digital Automation & Cognitive Engineering company that integrates best of breed technologies to accelerate business impact.
Our Core Values help us in our mission. They include:
OUR CORE VALUES
Identifying the~RIGHT PEOPLE~and developing them to their full capabilities
Our customers Mission is our Mission. Our~MISSION FIRST~approach is designed to keep our customer fully engaged while becoming their trusted partner
We believe in~SIMPLIFYING~complex problems with a relentless focus on agile delivery excellence
Our mantra is ~Simple*Secure*Speed~in delivery of innovative services and solutions
Thanks & Regards,