Principal Software Engineer at Capital One in Plano, TX
Capital OnePlano, TX
Principal Software Engineer - Front End (Angular)
Principal Software Engineer
- Front End (Angular) Do you want to work for a tech company that writes its own code, develops its own software, and builds its own products?
We experiment and innovate leveraging the latest technologies, engineer breakthrough customer experiences, and bring simplicity and humanity to banking. We make a difference for 65 million customers. At Capital One, you'll be part of a big group of makers, breakers, doers and disruptors, who love to solve real problems and meet real customer needs. We want you to be curious and ask "what if?" Capital One Plano campus sits at the center of the "tech hub" that is Dallas Texas!
With industry-leading technology and innovation, world class benefits, exponential career growth, leadership and servitude across the Dallas
- Fort Worth Metroplex and surrounding communities, we are continuing to grow as we serve a variety of domains within the financial services industry. Capital One is actively seeking Software Engineers with expertise in detailed technical design and development of applications using existing and emerging technology platforms. Acting as a Technical Expert on software development projects with responsibility for overall delivery of software components. #Lifeat.
* Bring your passion to stay on top of tech trends, experiment with and learn new technologies, participate in internal and external technology communities.
* Work within and across Agile teams to design, develop, test, implement, and support technical solutions.
* Work with product owners and other stakeholders to understand desired application capabilities and testing scenarios.
* Collaborate with other platforms' Tech Leads to ensure integrated end-to-end design.
* Document design decisions and enforce existing process guidelines.
* Have a sense of intellectual curiosity and a burning desire to learn.
* Embrace DevOps and YBYO (You Build You Own) model. What we offer:
* A startup mindset with the backing of a top 10 bank
* Monthly Innovation
- Days dedicated to test driving cutting edge technologies
* Flexible work schedules
* Convenient office locations
* Generous salary and merit-based pay incentives
* Your choice of equipment (MacBook/PC, iPhone/Android Device)
Basic Qualifications* Bachelor's Degree
* At least 4 years of enterprise User Interface (UI) experience
* At least 4 years of enterprise experience with Angular 7, 8 or 9, AngularJS, NodeJS, Java.
Script, HTML and CSS
* At least 2 years of enterprise experience with designing and developing RESTful APIs
* At least 2 years of enterprise experience with DevOps
* At least 2 years of enterprise experience with public cloud service
Preferred Qualifications* Master's Degree
* 6+ years of enterprise User Interface (UI) experience
* 6+ years of enterprise experience with Angular 7, 8 or 9, AngularJS, NodeJS, Java.
Script, HTML and CSS
* 4+ years of enterprise experience with designing and developing RESTful APIs
* 4+ years of enterprise experience with DevOps
* 2+ years of enterprise experience with Spring, Spring Boot, or Jupyter Notebook
* 1+ years of enterprise experience with Amazon Web Services (AWS) At this time, Capital One will not sponsor a new applicant for employment authorization for this position.
More Angular Jobs
Uh oh! Something went wrong. Please try again.