Principal Front End Developer
* Have 8+ years of relevant frontend development experience.
* Have significant experience (5+ years) in the following areas:
* Building tools to process or visualize near-real-time streams of data in the browser (using server-push architectures such as websockets, cometd).
* Building enterprise-scale Java.
Script application architectures in frameworks such as Angular, React, Aurelia.
Script unit and UI functional testing frameworks
Script build / packaging (npm, grunt, bower, etc.)
* Version control systems (git) and workflows (git flow / etc.).
* Have experience (3+ years) with the following technologies / in these technical areas:
* Angular or React
* Custom component/widget design and style customization of third-party components.
* Have ability to work in a multicultural environment
* Are organized and won't stop until the job is "solved forever".
* Attitude and aptitude are key. These traits trump all others.
* This position requires the candidate to obtain and maintain a US government security clearance. In order to obtain a clearance, you need to be a U.S. Citizen and show proof of citizenship. It would be even better if you had experience with...
* Backend development in NodeJS or Python
* Docker container build and deployment.
* Protobuf / gRPC
* NoSQL databases (e.g. Redis, Elasticsearch) experience
* Listed examples of open-source work (e.g. github accounts, stackoverflow profiles)
* Interest and/or experience in data visualization
* Experience in mobile telecom space We are an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer. We consider applicants without regard to race, color, religion, age, national origin, ancestry, ethnicity, gender, gender identity, gender expression, sexual orientation, marital status, veteran status, disability, genetic information, citizenship status, or membership in any other group protected by federal, state, or local law.