Positioned at Publicis Groupe's core, Epsilon is a leader in interaction management, empowering brands to transform ordinary customer experiences into meaningful, human experiences. Through a connected suite of products and services, Epsilon combines leading-edge identity management, industrial strength data and technology expertise with big brand acumen gained over five decades working with the industry’s top brands. Our human-powered, data-led marketing delivers unmatched depth, breadth and scale to help brands turn meaningful human interactions into exceptional business outcomes.
Are you interested in helping build high performance and scalable marketing technology platforms to help our global brands connect with their customers?
We are hiring engineers at all levels. This is a great opportunity to participate in a green field project and design/code critical aspects of our platform.
• Experience with modern UI frameworks (preferably AngularJS)
• Experience with serverless technologies (preferably AWS)
• Can help design and develop distributed, scalable enterprise-grade micro-services using Java + Spring
• Can leverage enterprise messaging systems like Amazon SQS, ActiveMQ, Kafka for asynchronous operations.
• Has advanced knowledge of cloud architecture – preferably AWS (Lambda, SQS, Kinesis, DynamoDB, etc.)
• Understands software security practices including user authentication and authorization, data validation and an understanding of common DOS and SQL injection techniques.
• Works as a part of scrum team in co-ordination with Product Owner, Architect, and Scrum Master to deliver functionality in a 2-week release cycle.
• Coordinates work across teams to build seamless features.
• Knows how to use modern source control systems like Git.
• Can jump in and solve complex technical problems and design issues
• Can perform code reviews, providing positive and constructive feedback as well as accept feedback about your own code.
• Can lead and mentor junior developers
• A Bachelor’s or Master’s degree in Computer Science or equivalent experience, with strong fundamentals and problem solving skills preferred
Great People, Deserve Great Benefits
We know that we have some of the brightest and most talented associates in the world, and we believe in rewarding them accordingly. If you work here, expect competitive pay, comprehensive health coverage, and endless opportunities to advance your career.
Epsilon is an Equal Opportunity Employer. Epsilon’s policy is not to discriminate against any applicant or employee based on actual or perceived race, age, sex or gender (including pregnancy), marital status, national origin, ancestry, citizenship status, mental or physical disability, religion, creed, color, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression (including transgender status), veteran status, genetic information, or any other characteristic protected by applicable federal, state or local law. Epsilon also prohibits harassment of applicants and employees based on any of these protected categories.
Epsilon will provide accommodations to applicants needing accommodations to complete the application process.