Principal Cyber Software Engineer at Sterling Computers in Herndon, Virginia
Sterling ComputersHerndon, Virginia
Principal Cyber Software Engineer
Sterling is an IT integrator that provides information technology, systems engineering and professional services to customers in the defense, intelligence, homeland security, federal civil and commercial sectors. As one of the nation's leading Value Added Resellers (VAR) and fastest growing Systems Integrators, we have the partnerships, access to technology, training and certifications to plan, integrate and manage large-scale, mission-critical IT programs. Sterling has a 5 year fully funded program that is just starting in the NOVA/DC/FL locations. This would require someone with a CI Poly in the DoD sector. Position Title: Principal Cyber Software Engr Status: Open Position Description / Other
RequirementsJourneyman Software Engineer / Developer
- Software engineer / developer supporting the Scrum Teams
- Performs test-driven software engineering and development activities associated with designing, developing, maintaining, and enhancing the Big Data analytic system using an Agile DevSecOps model.
- Designs and develops reusable services that support capabilities such as data discovery and query, analytic visualizations, link-node analysis, AI/ML big data analytics, and object production and relationships
- Identifies and integrates applicable DIA and IC shared services (e.g., IC PKI and IAA)
- Uses processes and tools that support the DevSecOps pipeline including JIRA, Git, Junit, Jenkins, Sonar.
Qube, Fortify, and Artifactory
- Measures and optimizes service execution using tools such as AppDynamics, Cloud.
Watch, and Splunk.
- Develops or provides input to engineering artifacts including Weekly Status Reports, Development Sprint Plans, System Design Documents, Database Design Documents, Bill of Materials, User Training Plans, Release Plans,
RequirementsTraceability Matrices, and Sprint
Experience5+ years Agile software development using Java, Python, BS Tools/Skills: Java, Python, scripting Required Clearance:
TS//SCI with CI Polygraph Schedule: Full Time Shift: 1st Work Site: Washington, DC or Northern Virginia Sterling is an Equal Opportunity Employer. Qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, age, disability, military status, national origin or any other characteristic protected under federal, state or applicable local law.
More Angular Jobs
Uh oh! Something went wrong. Please try again.