Node, React, and Angular Openings at Northrop Grumman
Must be able to obtain Public Trust Security Clearance.
Description of Work:
- Provide development support to the government client and enable design, development, and implementation for a Disability System.
- Participate in the full life cycle of an agile project and design and develop user interfaces/applications and conduct testing
- Understands the business problem statement, user scenarios, and technical constraints
- Plan for and conduct implementation activities
- Participate in planning, retrospectives, demos, and daily stand-ups
- Continuously develops knowledge and skills on pertinent systems
- Perform thorough unit and functional testing of the code to ensure high-quality bug-free code
- Provide weekly and monthly status to the management
- Demonstrate strong oral and written communication skills, with the ability to communicate technical topics to management and non-technical audiences, as well as interface with the customer on a daily basis
- Become knowledgeable on the HIPAA policies and procedures for the program and ensure awareness of HIPAA breach process. Understand your role in HIPAA compliance and be able to execute that role in an effective manner
Basic Qualifications: Minimum knowledge, skills, abilities needed.
- Bachelor’s degree and 7 years of relative experience, Master's degree and 5 years of relative experience, or 11 years of relative experience in an IT field in lieu of a degree.
- 3 years of hands-on experience in at least two of the following technologies: Node.js, React.js, Angular, Express.js, NGiNX, and Redis
- 2+ years of experience in web-based technologies, object-oriented development, and best practices
- 2+ year of experience with agile development and Test Driven Development
- 6 months of experience using IDEs like RAD, RSA, Eclipse along with GIT and SVN Version Control
- Must be US Citizen or US Permanent Resident (Green card holder)
- Must be able to obtain and maintain a US Public Trust clearance
Preferred Qualifications: Candidates with these skills will be given preferential consideration.
- Prior Social Security Administration (SSA) experience
- Experience with relational database systems including PostgreSQL, Oracle, MySQL, and DB2; and writing complex SQL queries
- Experience with popular Node.js web frameworks and/or utility libraries such as: Express, Hapi, Underscore/Lodash, Async, Bluebird, and Grunt.
- Strong proficiency working with database systems such as MySQL, MongoDB, Oracle, and/or PostgreSQL.
- In-depth knowledge of HTTP protocol
- Experience building RESTful APIs
- Experience with React.js frameworks (e.g. MOBX or FLUX)
- Experience with ECMAScript 6
- Experience with designing and developing distributed systems
- Experience with microservices and respective architecture design principles and scalability best practices
- Experience with Container Technologies Docker - (swarm, compose)
- Experience with scheduling and orchestration technologies (kubernetes, zookeeper, etcd, consul)
- Experience in creating API design/technical documentation (Raml, swagger)
- Experience in using debugging and observability tools for live systems dtrace, strace dtruss
- Experience in post-mortem analysis of a node process
- Experience in messaging protocols such as AMQP (Rabbitmq, Kafka, Nats).