Network Automation Developer
Genesis10 is currently seeking a Network Automation Developer with our client in the financial industry in their Richardson, TX location. This is a 12 month
+ contract position.
- A Network Automation Developer is responsible for developing, deploying and testing microservices, application and user interfaces, service templates and resource adapters (i.e. plugins)
- Actively and consistently supports all efforts to simplify and enhance the Client Network Automation experience
- Add new tests cases to internal test suite to test services and resource adapters to provide quality assurance
- Develop microservices, AP
Is, service templates that define the services that we provide to our customers
- Check in and review code, to our GIT source control repositories (BitBucket)
- Effectively use Jira and Confluence to manage and document work
- Deploy code to our development, QA, Staging and Production servers using our continuous integration and deployment pipeline platform
- Test new services are functioning as expected using our testing framework, and add new test cases to the test suite to continuously improve our quality assurance bar
- Able to work in an Agile programming environment, and therefore its required to understand Agile sprints, standups, retrospectives, and planning
- Software development skills needed: Python, Git Source Control, Jenkins CI/CD, MySQL, Web Services, Mule.
Soft, Django, UI/UX, Angular, Flask
- Network engineering certification preferred: Cisco DevNet A/S/P/E
- Level of Experience Needed:
- Software Development 4
- Network Engineering 4
- Agile (Lean or Scaled Agile Framework) 4
- Able to work as a W2 employee of Genesis10 (no Corp-to-Corp)
- Network Service Orchestration
If you have the described qualifications and are interested in this exciting opportunity, please apply!
Genesis10 is a leading U.S. business and technology consulting firm with hundreds of clients needing proven talent and solutions to power their strategic initiatives. If you are a high performing business or IT professional with solid, referenced experience, we want to meet you. Genesis10 recruiters and delivery professionals are highly accomplished career advocates, who get to know you beyond your resume to position you with the opportunities that fit your skills, experience and aspirations. We have benefit options to fit your needs and a support staff that works with you from placement throughout your engagement project after project. To learn more about Genesis10 and to view all our available career opportunities, please visit us at www.genesis10.com. "Genesis10 is an Equal Opportunity Employer, M/F/D/V