.NET Web Lead Developer
US Tech Solutions is seeking a .NET Web Lead Developer for a 12 Months Contract position with a client in Allentown, PA
Job Poster: Rupsikha Das
- The lead developer is a key individual contributor in completing user stories in an Agile Scrum environment and a leader of a team of 6 10 developers.
- The team will be working in the customer service space to deliver a newly redesigned omni channel customer experience involving web, IVR, chat, SMS, etc.
- The lead developer owns the architectural decisions for the team.
- The lead developer is an executor and the visionary force behind the technical solution.
- The lead developer values simplicity and is unafraid to challenge technical constraints and procedures to achieve an Agile design.
- The lead developer works closely with all team members to create a modular, scalable solution that addresses/incorporates future architectural changes and designs.
- The lead developer will drive the teams engineering practices in test driven development, continuous integration, and automated deployment.
- The lead developer is a hands-on team member who actively coaches the team to solve complex problems.
- Be hands on and engage in coding to help the team to develop solutions and solve all surfacing problems at hand Identifies and removes technical impediments.
- Be a key individual contributor by owning and completing user stories in addition to leading the development team.
- Designs the overall technological architecture of the product with the help of the team
- Guides project teams on technology strategy related to coding practices, continuous integration and automated deployment
- Responsible for the technical design of the product
- Mentors and coaches the technical team, specifically with code reviews
- Works with Product Owner to align the roadmap with strengths and opportunities within the technical stack
- Thought partners with the Product owner in story creation and acceptance criteria, and communicates tradeoffs effectively with Designers
- Constantly looking for better ways of solving technical problems and designing the solution, not afraid of challenging the status quo
- Provides the team a roadmap for implementing software engineering practices for higher code quality Shares responsibility with Product Owner for building reusable and scalable components.
- Seasoned developer or technical lead with deep insight into newest technologies
- and trends, Angular, Java
Script, and nice to have experience with functional programming
- Be able to code and architect back and front end solutions with multiple types or architecture
- Strong analytical and problem-solving abilities
- Seen as an expert within the technical components of the domains/products/journeys
- Can make architecture decisions at a team and product level
- Familiar with production Cloud / DevOps environments
About US Tech Solutions:
Your talent, our opportunities
- This is the premise behind US Tech Solutions.
You have the skill we have the opportunity. As a team, we work passionately for you to get the right career opportunity across industry verticals and functions. For past sixteen years, leading Global
Companies and Fortune 500 come to us to get the right talent. Whether you want to work as full-time, contractor or part-time, technical or non-technical our talent consultants will connect with the right career opportunity globally.
Connect with our talent team today.
USTECH was founded in 2000 by Manoj Agarwal. Today, we are a global firm offering talent solutions to 150 customers including 20% of Fortune 500 across Financial Services, Healthcare, Life Sciences, Aerospace, Energy, Retail, Telecom, Technology, Manufacturing, and Engineering. We are headquartered in New Jersey with 40 global locations across the USA, Canada, Europe, and India. Deloitte has recognized USTECH as one of the fastest growing private businesses for the past five consecutive years and INC 500 for the past three. We have also been rated The Top Business in the US" by Diversity Business since 2011. To learn more about how US Tech Solutions visit our website: www.ustechsolutions.com.
US Tech is an Equal Opportunity Employer" and US Citizens & all other parties authorized to work in the US are encouraged to apply."
Apply: Interested candidates are requested to send their resume to Rupsikha at ...@ustechsolutionsinc.com