Principal/Lead - .Net/Microservices/Angular/Cloud at Management Decisions in Rolling Meadows, IL
Management DecisionsRolling Meadows, IL
Principal / Lead - .Net / Microservices / Angular / Cloud
The Principal / Lead Software Engineer plays a key role within each phase of the software development lifecycle. This individual will work cross functionally with the company's product management, infrastructure, security, and other development teams to provide customer-centric solutions and build a world-class Candidate Experience platform to meet the exploding growth of the company and business demands.
Our Client is a fast-growing organization, focused on providing employment background screenings and building trustful relationships with our clients. They continue to exceed expectations by offering an array of innovative and cutting-edge background check and credentialing products to meet the needs of human resource, loss prevention, and security/legal professionals in employment screening and vendor certification.
They offer a fun, fast-paced environment, with lots of room for growth. If this sounds good to you, join our team!
- Develop and maintain Angular service-oriented architecture platforms from start to finish.
- Validating requirements.
- Create technical specification.
- System design.
- Development of complex SQL queries.
- Support build and deployments.
- Integration/enterprise testing.
- Applications support/troubleshooting within a UAT/Production environments.
- Provide mentorship to junior-mid level developers.
Requirements, Skills, and
- BA/BS in Computer Science or equivalent education/experience.
- 8+ years of system development experience using the following technologies:
- Angular (preferably latest versions)
- .net Core
- MySQL and/or SQL Server
- Deep familiarity with Angular, rest APIs, DB and SQL.
- Deep familiarity with modern web application technologies & frameworks.
- Experience architecting and developing enterprise integrations systems.
- Code, Build and Deploy Tools such as Jenkins.
- Solid understanding of Agile or SCRUM development process and software release processes.
- Must be a self-starter who is highly organized, hands-on, and a team player.
- Ability to thrive in a fast paced, startup environment.
- Detail oriented, with strong written and verbal communication.
- 120-140k Base salary
- 10% Bonus potential
- 401k up to 4% Match
- Medical, Dental, Vision
More Angular Jobs
Uh oh! Something went wrong. Please try again.