Sonsoft , Inc. is a USA based corporation duly organized under the laws of the Commonwealth of Georgia. Sonsoft Inc. is growing at a steady pace specializing in the fields of Software Development, Software Consultancy and Information Technology Enabled Services. Job Description
• At least 5 years of experience in Microsoft technologies – DotNet and Angular JS
• At least 5 years of experience in building solutions using Angular JS, NodeJS and Mongo DB.
• At least 5 years of experience in Microsoft Technologies in Designing, Developing and Implementing web applications, Object Oriented Programming in Software Development Life Cycle (SDLC) using Microsoft.
NET Framework 4.0/3.5/2.0, ASP.NET, C# and SQL Server.
• At least 4 years experience in development and usage of Web Services using WSDL, SOA, UDDI and SOAP.
• At least 4 years experience of XML, XSLT, WEB SERVICES and WCF services.
• At least 4 years experience in all phases of Software Development Life Cycle (SDLC) including Architecture, Requirement analysis, Design, Development, Implementation, Debugging, Testing, Documentation and Maintenance of Client/Server and web based applications.
• Experience in using scripting languages like Java
Script and Ajax
• Expertise and knowledge of US Insurance industry. Knowledge and working experience in PnC will be added advantage.
• Experience in Agile methodology is preferred.
• Excellent analytical and problem solving skills, strong verbal and written communication skills
• Team player with ability to foster team spirit and motivation to resolve conflict & meet deadlines
• Ability to work in team in diverse/ multiple stakeholder environment
• Experience and desire to work in a Global delivery environmentThe job entails sitting as well as working at a computer for extended periods of time. Should be able to communicate by telephone, email or face to face. Travel may be required as per the job requirements. Qualifications
• Bachelor’s degree or foreign equivalent required from an accredited institution. Will also consider three years of progressive experience in the specialty in lieu of every year of education.
• At least 4 years of experience with .Net technologies
Additional Information** U.S. citizens and those authorized to work in the U.S. are encouraged to apply. We are unable to sponsor at this time. Note:-This is a Full-Time Permanent job opportunity for you. Only US Citizen, Green Card Holder, GC-EAD, H4-EAD & L2-EAD can apply. No OPT-EAD, TN Visa & H1B Consultants please. Please mention your Visa Status in your emailor resume. Summary
Function: Information Technology