NET Developer (Mid, Senior & Lead) at VACO Technology in Raleigh, NC
VACO TechnologyRaleigh, NC
.NET Developer (Mid, Senior and Lead)
At Vaco, we connect professionals with excellent career growth opportunities!
Our team helps you get the advantage over your competitors through our direct access to HR departments and hiring managers. We currently have an exciting opportunity for an experienced .NET Developer. Apply with Vaco, and we will advocate on your behalf!
We promote your strengths and experience and help prepare you for your interview by supplying you with key information about our client's background and expectations. We provide great insight about trends in the market and keep you up to date on compensation expectations, company culture and growth opportunities.
Our client is known as a place where people feel included, valued, supported and respected. Innovative thinking and industry-leading technology allow their associates to thrive and grow in their careers. And with a priority placed on their culture and company principles, their commitment to diversity, ethics and the communities in which they operate is their driving force.
Act as a lead in providing application design guidance and consultation, utilizing a thorough understanding of applicable technology, tools and existing designs
Heavily involved in the overall change management process, including planning and deployment support across the overall ecosystem for multiple applications.
Production support; Daily responsibilities includes application support and troubleshooting, and the candidate will be required to apply these skills in high priority/urgent scenarios that impact application users
Our Client is meeting customer demands for feature enhancements due to greater market coverage:
Candidates must be intelligent, enthusiastic, self-managing, organized, comfortable working under pressure, and able to handle multiple tasks.
- The familiarity of the Microsoft web development stack
- ASP.NET and .NET Core and Full Framework
- Entity Framework
- SQL Server (or similar relational database like PostgreSQL / MySQL / Oracle)
- Complex Stored Procedures, Triggers, Functions and Performance tuning
- Comfort working in QA/UAT and production environments
- React / Angular experience
- Able to learn on the fly and invests in self development
Communication / Personal
* Exemplary oral and written communication skills in English
* Professional presentation both on phone and in person
* Ability to effectively communicate complex issues
* Participate in collaboration across teams / brain storming sessions
* Enthusiastic / Strong Drive for results / Attention to detail
* Excellent time management and personal organization skills
* Bachelor's Degree in relevant field
* 3+ years' experience in web development
Job RequirementsC#, .net, developer, C#.net, IT
More Angular Jobs
Uh oh! Something went wrong. Please try again.