Contract to Hire opportunity for a .NET Developer in Sacramento, CA
*No Sponsorship offered*
Contract to Hire (6 months)
It would be ideal if the candidate is a True Full Stack Developer, however potential for front end or back end focus.
The positions are:
- C#, backend SQL Server, and API Web Services. .Net Core,
- Front End UI developer, MVC, bootstrap, Java
Script, AJAX, Angular
The successful candidate is expected to analyze, design, develop, test, and implement efficient solutions involving diverse platforms, software, technologies, and tools. The business applications developed are primarily used by Departmental staff.
- Develop Microsoft ASP.NET, and ASP.NET MVC web applications using C#.
- Use Visual Studio for development of .NET projects, and Visual Studio Code for Angular projects.
- Work within the project team to complete system analysis, application design, and to identify and specify complex business requirements.
- Expert knowledge of HTML/HTML5, Java
Script, JSON, and CSS.
- Development of RESTful web services using the Microsoft Web API framework with C#.
- Develop web applications that interface to RDMS using ADO.NET and Entity Framework.
- Participate in a team development environment using the TFS source control system.
- Experience working in an agile development environment.
- Experience with technologies such as ASP.NET Core MVC, Angular, and Bootstrap.
- Develop single-page-applications using Angular versions 6, 7, or 8.
- T-SQL for SQL Server and report writing experience, preferably with SSRS
- Application Development Lifecycle knowledge and experience.
- JIRA tools and API knowledge or experience.
- Electronic document management concepts, e.g. imaging, e-signatures.
- Building web-based UIs with cross-browser compatibility (IE and Chrome).
- Documentation of system support information.
- Basic understanding of networking principles.
- Ability to analyze system resource usage and constraints.
- Recognizes problems, develops recommendations, and solutions within the assigned specialty.
- Works independently and follows through on assignments.