Please, no third parties This position is fully remote for now, but Southern California candidates are highly preferred Main Duties and Responsibilities
- Full-stack development leveraging Microsoft .NET web and cloud technologies, including .NET Core, .NET Framework, C, SQL Server, Type
Script, Angular, Azure, etc.
- Develop enterprise-level, customer-focused applications for a dynamic and entrepreneurial company.
- Provide development and support for major integration initiatives with new and existing customers.
- Participate in all tasks related to requirements gathering, risk analysis, unit testing, software implementation, maintenance, troubleshooting, and deployment.
- Collaborate with multiple teams throughout the organization, mentor less experienced team members, and participate in continual investigation of process improvement strategies. Skills and Requirements
- 7 years of software engineering experience leveraging Microsoft .NET technologies.
- Advanced to expert-level proficiency with .NET Framework, .NET Core, C, SQL Server, and Type
- Development experience with Azure, Angular, andor WPF is preferred.
- Full-stack experience and strong OOP principles.
- Proven ability and desire to work across all stages of the SDLC, including requirements gathering and automated testing.
- Strong experience with integrations, API's, etc.
- Experience working in Scrum environments is highly preferred.
- Excellent written and oral communication skills.
- Bachelors or Masters Degree in Computer Science or related field is preferred. tags software engineer, sw engineer, programmer analyst, senior .net developer, sr .net developer, web application developer, web applications developer, web developer, software developer