NET Architect at Cognizant in Phoenix, AZ
Cognizant📌 Phoenix, AZ
🏷️ ERP software
You will be redirected to Cognizant's preferred application process.
Digital Engineering .NET Architect Cognizant Digital Engineering If youre like us, youve got big ideas. At Cognizant, were exploring new ideas every day.
W e help industry leading companies reinvent their business models and innovate products that create new valueby connecting people with things, insights and experiences. Cognizant digital engineering designs, engineers, and delivers digital products and experiences that drive digital-first business models. We offer the most comprehensive digital engineering expertise and client-centric methodology for sustainable innovation.
Job SummaryCognizant is looking for a dynamic architect with experience designing and developing complex software systems and applications. The individual will work with product owners, subject matter experts, and product managers to design and deliver customer value. The role is expected to lead several software engineers in the delivery of custom cloud native applications. The individual in this role will ensure that best practices are followed and that quality code is delivered. Lastly, Cognizant needs an individual that loves to collaborate with other technologists and enjoys mentoring and coaching. Day-to
Responsibilities- Works with product owner and developers to groom product backlog
- Provides guidance on continuous integration and test-driven development practices
- Develops API strategy for the overall application
- Helps drive Agile ceremonies including iteration planning, standups and retrospectives
- Develops cloud deployment model of application
- As needed, develops and tests code for UI, services and integration tiers of an application component
- As needed, codes in a developer-pair as part of an Agile product-focused software development team
- Works with clients to understand business case for adopting cloud native approach to developing software
- Develops technology strategy for engagement
- Facilitates removal of client technical barriers to engagement success
- Ensures technical collaboration between pod teams
- Technology competency areas Cloud Native, Microservices and APIs,Reactive Systems, Analytics & Streaming Pipelines, Devops CI/CD Key
Qualifications- Degree in Computer Science, Information Technology or related Engineering subjects
- Minimum of 7 years of experience as an application developer
- Minimum of 3 years of experience as and application architect
- Deep understanding of software programming fundamental concepts
- Codes software components using Modern front-end framework (e.g. Angular or React), .NET, .NET Core, relational databases and message queues
- Develops approaches to testing and writes unit tests using xUnit, NUnit, or other test frameworks
- Creates and maintains CI builds using Azure Devops, Jenkins, Concourse or similar tool
- Deep understanding of microservices architecture concepts and how to implement them
- Has understanding of Identity management fundamentals and has experience using at least one of (AAD, Cognito, Okta, PingIdentity, Auth0, or similar IAM provider)
- Has worked with at least one private or public cloud platform such as Azure, AWS, GCP, OpenShift, or Cloud Foundry
- Excellent communication and presentation skills, both verbal and written
- Experience in designing and deploying cloud-native enterprise applications in public or private cloud
- In-depth understanding of Domain Drive Design, SOLID design principles, and 12-Factor applications
- Experience with continuous integration/deployment tools and best practices in DevOps
- Has led Agile development teams
- Demonstrated project management leadership Why Choose Cognizant?
It takes a lot to succeed in todays fast-paced market, and Cognizant Technology Solutions has become a leader in the industry. We love big ideas and even bigger dreams. We stand out because we put human experiences at the core. Our associates enjoy robust benefits and training opportunities from our industry recognized, award winning Academy team. You will have access to hundreds of technical training to keep your skillsets fresh and have opportunities to obtain certifications on the latest technologies. Everything we do at Cognizant we do with passionfor our clients, our communities, and our organization. Its the defining attribute that we look for in our people. If youre comfortable with ambiguity, excited by change, and excel through autonomy, wed love to hear from you Cognizant is recognized as a Military Friendly Employer and is a coalition member of the Veteran Jobs Mission. Our Cognizant Veterans Network assists Veterans in building and growing a career at Cognizant that allows them to leverage the leadership, loyalty, integrity, and commitment to excellence instilled in them through participation in military service. Cognizant is an equal opportunity employer provider and committed to creating a diverse environment. Cognizant considers all applicants without regard to race, creed, color, national origin, ancestry, age, marital and family status, disabilities, sexual orientation or preference, veteran status or any other classification protected by state, federal or local law . About Cognizant Headquartered in the U.S, Cognizant is a member of the S & P-500, Nasdaq
- 100, Fortune 200, and was recently ranked as the 1 Fastest Growing All Star by Fortune Magazine. Cognizant leverages a highly flexible business model, a seamless global delivery network, and deep domain expertise to deliver to a long list of world-class companies that are leaders in their own space.
NASDAQ: CTSH Technical
SkillsSNo Primary Skill Proficiency Level Rqrd./Dsrd. 1 .Net Core PL3 Desired 2 Core PL3 Desired 3 Portfolio & Project mgmt (PPM) PL3 Desired 4 .Net Framework PL3 Required 5 PL3 Required 6 PL3 Desired Domain
SkillsSNo Primary Skill Proficiency Level Rqrd./Dsrd. 1 Order to Cash Order Management NA Required Proficiency Legends Proficiency Level Generic Reference PL1 The associate has basic awareness and comprehension of the skill and is in the process of acquiring this skill through various channels.
PL2 The associate possesses working knowledge of the skill, and can actively and independently apply this skill in engagements and projects.
PL3 The associate has comprehensive, in-depth and specialized knowledge of the skill. She / he has extensively demonstrated successful application of the skill in engagements or projects.
PL4 The associate can function as a subject matter expert for this skill. The associate is capable of analyzing, evaluating and synthesizing solutions using the skill.
You will be redirected to Cognizant's preferred application process.
Job Expires: February 18, 2021
More Angular Jobs
Uh oh! Something went wrong. Please try again.