.NET /Angular Developer - Mid
Location: Austin, TX Description: Our client is currently seeking a .NET /Angular Developer
- W2 only must be able to convert fulltime without sponsorship required ( 1) Mid Level .NET Angular Developer •Location
- Austin, TX •.NET •.NET Core •Angular 2 (do not send candidates with AngularJS) •Heavy front end skills – but not looking for a UI focused developer •MVC •Java
Script •Typescript •CI/CD – using Bamboo & Harness •Execute against user stories – develop new code Responsible for applications development in an enterprise architecture environment within .NET framework using C#. Must be able to apply SDLC concepts and have a proven track record of delivering solid, robust applications. Must have a good understanding of Object Oriented Programming concepts, have experience working on distributed platforms (Windows) and have experience in a .NET framework enterprise architecture environment. Knowledge of Agile methodology. Must have strong interpersonal, analytical, problem solving and organizational skills, and the ability to independently work as a contributing member in a high-paced and focused team.
• Demonstrated proficiency in web based development languages, Java
Script, Typescript, jQuery, .NET/C#
• Experience in applying client side MVC frameworks such as Angular v2. Experience with Angular v4.0 preferred
• Understanding of Agile/Lean software development principles along with experience participating in agile projects Preferred skills/experience:
• Bachelor's degree in Computer Science or related discipline
• Knowledge of design patterns and SOLID principles
• Experience in application performance tuning and capacity planning
• Knowledge of financial services or banking.
• Execute against user stories Contact: rrozajudge.com This job and many more are available through The Judge Group. Find us on the web at www.judge.com