Q1- USNE-DX -Principal - Enterprise Applications - Hybris
Infosys is seeking a Principal Hybris Architect (Remote). As a Principal
- Enterprise Applications, you will provide best-fit architectural solutions for one or more projects; provide technology consultation; assist in defining scope and sizing of work; anchor Proof of Concept developments and support opportunity identification and pursuit processes and evangelize Infosys brand. You will collaborate with some of the best talent in the industry to create and implement innovative high quality solutions, lead and participate in sales and pursuits focused on our clients' business needs. You will be part of a learning culture, where teamwork and collaboration are encouraged, excellence is rewarded, and diversity is respected and valued
• Candidate must be located within commuting distance of New York, NY or be willing to relocate to the area. This position may require travel in the US.
• Bachelor’s degree or foreign equivalent required from an accredited institution. Will also consider three years of progressive experience in the specialty in lieu of every year of education.
• At least 11 years of Information Technology experience.
• Experience with Digital Commerce Hybris skill.
• U.S. citizens and those authorized to work in the U.S. are encouraged to apply, we are unable to sponsor at this time.
PreferredQualifications:• At least 3 years of experience in Hybris• At least 5 years of experience in technology consulting, enterprise and solutions architecture and architectural frameworks• At least 3 years of enterprise-level programming and/or architecture experience.
• At least 3 years of experience with Hybris ecommerce product
• At least 3 years of experience with code development in Java, J2EE, Spring, Spring MVC, Spring Security, Apache, Restful Web Services, Jenkins, J2EE design patterns
• Hands on development experience in Hybris e-commerce platform (B2C and B2B platforms)
• Strong hands on experience in customizing Hybris based e-Commerce Applications, Hybris CMS and e-commerce suite(WCMS, SOLR, HMC, CMS & Product Cockpit, Admin Console, Cron
Jobs, ImpEx, Import/Export Service, Catalogs, Categories, Products)
• Hybris implementation experience with SAP integration is huge plus
• Hybris implementation experience with Data hub and CPQ is required
• Hands on experience in Spring framework including spring-core, spring MVC, spring-ws, spring-data, spring-security.
• Hands on experience in architecting/leading a highly scalable REST/SOAP web services based systems.
• Hands on experience in publishing and consuming web services.
• Hands on experience with App servers Tomcat and Jetty.
• Leading software development teams is a plus.
• Solid knowledge of web technologies such as Java, J2EE (EJBs, servlets, JSP, Struts) Application Servers, Portal Applications and Standards, Content Management Systems, AJAX, Java
Script and XML technologies.
• At least 3 years of experience in at least 1 of Digital Areas of Digital Customer Experience, Digital Commerce, Digital Marketing, Mobility and related Digital areas• At least 3 years of experience of helping clients in defining and execution digital initiatives – in one or all of the following o Strategy
- Defining Digital strategy roadmap, digital technology roadmap o Digital Program Management
- Building & Executing digital transformation roadmaps o Digital Operations
- Running Digital operations to enhance outcomes o Business and Technology Solution Leader
• Strong experience in state-of-the-art digital business capabilities in [Customer experience, Digital Commerce, Digital Marketing, Mobility]. Solution Leader can
- Define current capability gaps needed to drive strategic outcomes, Define Technology capabilities needed, Define execution platform roadmap, Define digital technology products & platforms, drive execution, be able to measure and enhance current business outcomes, be able to identify improvement roadmap.
• At least 3 years of experience in Mobility Skills with Angular JS, ReactJS, nodeJS/ IOS,/UI/Java Full Stack
• At least 3 years of experience in AEM/sitecore/Filenet/Documentum/Liferay
• At least 3 years of experience in Demandware/Hybris/ATG/WCS/WCM
• Experience and desire to work in Global offshore/onshore model.
• At least 6 years of experience in capturing requirements related to internal/external consulting, documenting, and mapping current business process
• Understanding of market and technology trends.
• Analytical skills
• Experience and desire to work in a management consulting environment that requires regular travel
• Experience and desire to work in a Global delivery environment
• Ability to work remotely from a home office. The job entails an extensive amount of travel. The job also entails sitting as well as working at a computer for extended periods of time. Should be able to communicate by telephone, email or face to face. About UsInfosys is a global leader in next-generation digital services and consulting. We enable clients in 46 countries to navigate their digital transformation. With over three decades of experience in managing the systems and workings of global enterprises, we expertly steer our clients through their digital journey. We do it by enabling the enterprise with an AI-powered core that helps prioritize the execution of change. We also empower the business with agile digital at scale to deliver unprecedented levels of performance and customer delight. Our always-on learning agenda drives their continuous improvement through building and transferring digital skills, expertise, and ideas from our innovation ecosystem.
EOE/Minority/Female/Veteran/Disabled/Sexual Orientation/Gender Identity/National Origin
CountryUSAState / Region / Province
Anywhere in the US, New York
Anywhere in the US, New York, NY
Infosys Limited CompanyITL USA Role: Principal
- Enterprise Applications
Auto req ID: 56747BR