|at ( view profile)|
|Date Posted||June 1, 2017|
- Implement real-time cross-platform mobile and web applications
- Utilize native third party SDKs in NativeScript
- Establish automated and extendable pipelines with current frameworks including FastLane, TestFlight, TestFairy, Appium, and SauceLabs.
- Collaborate with onsite development team and provide clear concise directions on solutions delivery that can be reusable, testable and efficient code.
- Meet with project stakeholders discuss their vision, ideas and create compelling digital experiences. Translate design patterns into application architectures.
- Design and perform unit tests and, automated UI tests
- Work closely with UX/UI designer to keep continuity across mobile / web / desktop
- 3+ years experience in Git and Gitflow
- Angular 4 / Angular 2
- Native development experience with iOS and/or Android is a plus
- Bachelors Degree in Computer Science or similar is a plus
- Hardworking and result oriented
- Self motivated and driven
- Willing to embrace the product and company goals
- Can independently plan tasks and estimate their completion, and adapts to changing conditions
- Passionate about software engineering and best practices
- Easygoing and communicative