Mulesoft Integration/API Architect at Photon Infotech in Providence, RI
Photon InfotechProvidence, RI
Mulesoft Integration / API Architect
Greetings from Photon,
Little bit about Photon:
Photon is the largest and fastest-growing provider of Mobile
- First Digital Experiences. We work with 40 of the Fortune 100 companies like Walgreens (Best Retail app of the year at SXSW, Webby award winner, r app), KeyBank, Olive Garden and L'Or al. We also help innovative, well-funded startups like Songza (acquired by Google), Xtify (acquired by IBM), and Siri (acquired by Apple).
We are looking for Mulesoft Integration / API Architect at Providence, RI with one our client.
Title: Mulesoft Integration / API Architect
Location: Providence, RI
Have a strong infrastructure background with deep knowledge of large scale enterprise business systems and solutions integration. Provide technical thought leadership and proven ability to compare and contrast different technologies to meet a business requirement and influence key stakeholders leading to adoption
Detailed Role Requirement :
- UI - Solid awareness of cross-browser/device "responsive" development. Standards compliant HTML, CSS, SASS, Bootstrap whilst having strong experience delivering to AAA accessibility standards and usability principles
- UI - Knowledge of implementation considerations for UI technologies including jQuery, AngularJS, Node.js, Ember.js, React, Dojo, Backbone.js
- Service architecture
- Experience of API and service based architectures using SOAP, REST APIs, micro-services and utilising JSON for web or mobile applications
- Enterprise scale distributed NoSQL solutions including: MongoDB, in-memory databases and caching solutions adopted for globally distributed Digital solutions
- CI/CD - tools such as Confluence, Jira, Jenkins, Git, GitHub, Stash, Sonar.
Qube, Performance centre
- PaaS/IaaS/SaaS - Pivotal Cloud Foundry, AWS, Azure
- Methods and delivery
- DevOps processes and experience. Strong understanding of lean and agile methods of software delivery including Scrum, Kanban, Lean UX, XP
- Networking (Cisco, TCP/UDP, LAN/WAN)
- High availability and contingency solutions
- 10+ years of experience in architecture, design and implementation of Mule.
Soft integration and integration experience along with Java-based solutions (refer mandatory skills)
Thanks & Regards,
- provided by Dice
More Angular Jobs
Uh oh! Something went wrong. Please try again.