Mid/Senior React Developer (London)
About Game Analytics
Game Analytics is the #1 free analytics tool designed to help game developers and publishers drive conversions, refine critical flows, and boost retention for their titles by making the right decisions based on data. Currently, 16,000+ game developers use Game Analytics to track performance in 38,000+ titles around the globe.
This means we have incredible coverage - at present we track the behaviour of 600+ million players every month. By joining the team, you’ll help shape the development of an industry leading SaaS platform in one of the most exciting and highest growth verticals on mobile. We are a truly international company with a strong presence in Europe, the Americas and - through our parent company Mobvista - Asia.
About the Front-end Team
Our new London office is home to an engineering team of 15+ comprised of the our Backend, Data Science and Front-end teams. This role makes up one of the three members of the Front-end team. You will be a key driver in the development of a Front-end which is our primary product used by thousands of game developers worldwide, and will have a hand in all aspects of its delivery - from design to execution in a collaborative, Agile working environment.
• Experience in building and maintaining a large single page application e.g. REACT or Angular
• Has experience shipping and maintaining front-end applications with the knowledge and ability to prioritise and make the trade offs necessary to ship a successful product
• Demonstrates an interest in optimising / improving code to make it faster, readable and modular.
• Possesses excellent communication skills -- mindful of their audiences.
• Has some experience using Python or GO backends with AWS cloud.
• Is contributing to open source projects on sites like Github
• Previous experience in a fast-moving startup firm
• Familiarity with REST API, JSON and promises.
• Competitive market-rate total reward packages
• Food, snacks and drinks
• A fun and supportive working environment.
• Office in Central London (with bike racks) and entertainment area incl. newest consoles and popular games.
• Opportunity to work with the biggest and most innovative gaming companies in the world
• Number of paid holidays (25) excluding bank holidays.
• Working from Home policy
• Work laptop (Mac/Windows) depending on your preference.