MEAN Stack Developer at Pyramid Consulting in Everett, WA
Pyramid ConsultingEverett, WA
MEAN Stack Developer
Immediate need for a talented MEAN stack developer with one of our Telecom Client
This is a 3+ Months Contract opportunity with long-term potential and is located in Everett, WA. Please review the job description below.
Job ID: 20-27781
MEAN stack developer
Responsibilities include participation in the entire software development lifecycle from design to creation, ownership and sustained tier
- 3 support. You will be helping to create the next generation of internal and external web and mobile applications to provision, manage, and deliver services to our subscribers.
Essential Job Functions:
- Requirements analysis: Review and provide consulting for user story requirements with our internal partners
- System Architecture: Collaborate in technical design of new and updated functionality with various internal teams and vendors
- Feature development: Develop new features across the full stack to include database, services, AP
I integration, and front-end UI
- Maintenance: Help to investigate, troubleshoot, debug and implement fixes for software defects
- Support: Occasional rotation of software deployments and on-call response relating to critical tier
- 3 escalations
- Testing: Work closely with System Test Teams and UAT to ensure product quality
- Dev ops functions: Interact with Operations to support our deployment process and build automation
- Documentation: Provide regular technical documentation for new features and functions
- Peer development: Engage in pair development programming, code reviews and continued learning with other members of the team
Required Skills and
- Bachelor s degree in Computer Sciences or a combination of verifiable work experience and certifications in development.
- Must be able to demonstrate ability to build complete end-to-end solutions from the ground-up during technical interview
- 3+ years experience with front end development using Angular, Angular.js, React or VueJS
- 3+ years experience building application APIs with node.js
- 3+ years experience developing using relational and non-relational databases.
- Exposure to a mix of the following technologies:
- Database technologies: MongoDB, Oracle, MS SQL, Redis
- Testing and/or automation frameworks: Selenium, Jasmine, Karma, etc
- Code maintenance: Experience with Git, TFS or similar source control system
- Build system: Jenkins, TFS
Experience and Personal Traits:
- Strong problem-solving ability with desire to always be learning
- Team player: willingness to pair program, strong collaboration within the team as well as with external groups including other development teams, operations, QA, database, and business partners
- Outstanding communication skills (verbal and written) and an ability to communicate with internal and external customers at all levels, including management/non-technical audiences
- Understand Agile and scrum methodologies
- Highly accountable, ethical and dependable to do what is needed in fulfilling job role responsibilities
- Demonstrated passion for continued learning and bringing new technologies, design patterns and professional practices to a team
Our client is a leading Telecom Industry and we are currently interviewing to fill this and other similar contract positions. If you are interested in this position, please apply online for immediate consideration.
More Angular Jobs
Uh oh! Something went wrong. Please try again.