|Date Posted||April 16, 2017|
We are looking for the right person to drive front end efforts. We need someone that can take a set of high fidelity mocks and run with them, following good design and best coding practices.
You'll be working on a new application and will develop/review an architecture, examine requirements, then you'll be free to create. The application is a front-end for a REST API we've developed, and will be used in the automotive logistics industry so prior experience there is a huge plus.
We do have an existing angular scaffolding so you'll be working with that to bootstrap the product.
This is a 1099/C2C position, remote.
1. team leadership experience
2. experience with REST API consumption, API design
3. deep angularjs, front end experience, and can demonstrate best practices; bootstrap, css/less
4. experience creating pixel perfect work; common sense about UX/UI and ability to work with designer and call out improvements if needed
If interested in learning more please drop me a note with:
1. links to recent work (github ideal)
2. when you can start / how many hours a week you are available
3. list of projects you worked on that you found most interesting
4. a short statement with your thoughts on front end best practices
This is a 40 hour + / week position. We are working towards a release by end of year. A video interview over Skype is required. Also require an individual that we can work closely with - no teams / offshore / US Only. Thanks! We look forward to making great products with you!