Lead UI Engineer ( currently using Angular but looking into React! )
ALTR’s data security platform leverages high-performance, private and permissioned blockchain technology to transform the way sensitive data is monitored, governed and protected! After 4+ years in development and a deep patent portfolio, our mission is to restore digital trust with our proprietary private-blockchain tech to transform the way that valuable data is monitored, accessed and stored.
We are looking for a Lead UI Engineer who is an experienced developer familiar with leading and building out teams in a fast-paced environment. We are currently using Angular but looking into React! Located in Melbourne, FL.
- Developing new user-facing features (and building apps from scratch) using Angular and/or React along with other frontend technologies.
- Transitioning teams from Angular to React.
- Building reusable components and front-end libraries for future use.
- Optimizing components for maximum performance across a vast array of web-capable devices and browsers.
- Provides guidance and support to other team members in accomplishing tasks.
- Interviewing and hiring new team members.
- 5+ years of experience building web based applications with utilizing HTML, CSS, Bootstrap.
- At least 2+ years on Angular 2/4/6 and/or React.
- 2+ years experience as a Lead Engineer.
- Experience interviewing and hiring for team.
- UI test automation using tools is a plus.
- UX experience is a plus.
- Knowledge of architecting a standardized front end solution a plus.
- Bachelor’s Degree in Computer Science or work equivalent.
Recently named to BuiltinAustin.com's "50 Startups to Watch in 2019" list.
ALTR is the first company to make the powerful security benefits of blockchain technology real for the enterprise. Built on years of R&D and a deep patent portfolio, our mission is to restore digital trust by transforming the way that valuable data is monitored, accessed, and stored. We are headquartered in Austin, Texas with tech operations in Melbourne FL.
With 16 allowed and issued patents and growing, the platform’s innovative smart driver and blockchain technologies are creating an evolutionary step in security for companies large and small.
You can apply on line OR send your resume to Lmccamphill19@gmail.com